Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

ITR Intake Manifold / ITR ECU, D16Y8 Engine and Tranny... 07 STi Parts as well!!!

Old 07-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92LSHatchSi has disabled reputation
Default ITR Intake Manifold / ITR ECU, D16Y8 Engine and Tranny... 07 STi Parts as well!!!

Name: Daniel
Means of contact: 937-529-9912 or PM
Price: $ OBO
Trades: Would trade for EK CTR parts, JDM interior parts, GSR parts, Rota Slips, and as always CASH

Description:

I have an ITR Intake Manifold that has just been cleaned and ITR ECU that was told it was chipped with crome. I havent taken it apart to confirm it. OBO on both

D16Y8- Blown head gasket but shut down before it ever got hot. Would reccommend pulling it apart to make sure everything is good but its a full long block still in my EK.

D16 Auto Tranny- (Brand New) Just replaced less than 3k miles on it. This was my buddies car and right when it over heated he parked it and bought a new car with the intensions of doing a swap. Time went by and ended up buying the car off of him.

I might have some other litttle things laying around also...

07 STi parts that i have are all stock from me tearing down my car to build back up. I have suspension parts, stock engine fuel system parts, stock STi fuel pump and sending unit, dash, and other small stuff...

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

wannabetype-r has disabled reputation
Default Re: ITR Intake Manifold / ITR ECU, D16Y8 Engine and Tranny... 07 STi Parts as well!!!

how much for the ecu? and any trades accepted>?
Old 07-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered member

93_LX_Vtech has disabled reputation
Default Re: ITR Intake Manifold / ITR ECU, D16Y8 Engine and Tranny... 07 STi Parts as well!!!

how much for intake and ecu