Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

gsr engine and trans

Old 03-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these parts
Default gsr engine and trans

Name: me
Means of contact:text 804 839 04 28
Price: $

Description: i have a gsr motor and transmission in car that i am trying to get rid of the finance a motor swap. everything must go, the transmission- 400.00 it seems to be in good shape and has aftermarket clutch you can drive it in the car. motor 400- it smokes when first started and is burning oil it might need some gaskets i dont know i just dont want to bother with it. brand new distrubutor it is not from autozone it cost 440.00 obo just bought, but the engine is bad and cant be used in swap. and an ecu i paid 350 and will let it go for 300.00.

Pictures: pictures are coming up in a couple of hours but its a gsr everyone knows what it looks like.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

SoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these parts
Default Re: gsr engine and trans

Also have and apexi vtec Co trolled for those that are interested
Old 03-24-2012, 07:24 PM
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup

Will be contacting you about the trans. What year is it from?
Old 03-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

it is a 2000 gsr and the car will be in fredricksburg today for those that are interested
Old 03-25-2012, 02:43 PM
RVA is for Hustlers

JDM_EF-9 has disabled reputation

From a 2000 Dvp integra?
Old 03-25-2012, 05:28 PM
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup

Texted.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

Guess I have to part out I will take the car to a mechanic shop in Stafford va prices are set and I guess you guys have to come pick up. No deliveries
Old 03-31-2012, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

car is now in spotsylvania county, thanks for all the interest. someone please come pick up the motor and transmission i need the money.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 AM
rip

ruffryder22026 has disabled reputation

arent you the same guy who posted this on craigslist. said the price you put was just to get people to call you but really want some crazy money for it
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

sickEG6 has disabled reputation

Do you still have the Gsr tranny? If so Hmu 540-471-9494. Cash in hand