Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

GReddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust for 8th Gen Non-Si Civic Coupes

Old 11-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
recnepssirhc has disabled reputation
Default GReddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust for 8th Gen Non-Si Civic Coupes

Name: Chris
Item: Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust for 2006-2011 Non-Si Civic Coupe.
Means of contact: PM and we'll go from there.
Shipping: I prefer local BUT if there are no bites locally, I will ship at the buyers expense.
Price: Asking $400 OBO

I WILL TRADE FOR ANY 99-05 MIATA PARTS. IF THEY ARE MECHANICAL/PERFORMANCE PARTS, THEY MUST BE FOR A MAZDASPEED MIATA. IF THEY ARE EXTERIOR/INTERIOR PARTS, ANY NB PARTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. NO OTHER TRADES THOUGH OTHER THAN FOR CASH.

Description: Alright, the time has come to sell my exhaust. I bought a new car. So, I gave the civic back to my mom and she wanted it back to stock. The exhaust is definitely on the louder side but it is tolerable and I never got pulled over for it here in Virginia Beach ( or the 757 for that matter ).

The exhaust is in great shape, could just use a cleaning ( polishing, if you want to be that anal about it ) since it's been on my car for well over 10,000+ miles. Because of that, it has a MUCH deeper tone than when I had first bought it. The two exhaust gaskets between the axle back and the "two" midpipes are completely gone, as in they cracked and broke. But you can go to a local auto shop and buy a pair for probably $10, I'm guessing.

The exhaust does have the notorious scraping at the bottom of the canister because of the angle the exhaust sits at. I am NOT lowered on anything and it still scraped once in awhile when I had to go over a big dip or whatever. Despite the damage, it doesn't affect performance AT ALL, it's just physical and it's not that bad. You can only see it if you're looking at the exhaust from underneath, behind the car.

The exhaust is off of my 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe. It will fit all r18's coupes from 2006 through 2011. It will also fit the sedans as well, if you buy the adapter/extender from Greddy, which goes new for ~$40-$60 I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. OR you could go get an adapter/extension custom welded, etc. *THIS WILL NOT FIT ON A SI* I'm not sure about the 9th Gen r18 Civics, so if somebody could say something if they know, that would be greatly appreciated.

*******This is for the whole catback. It includes the 2 midpipe pieces, the axleback, and the bolts/screws inbetween at the axleback.*******

If there are any other questions because there is something I haven't stated, ask away. PM's will be the fastest way to get ahold of me and I will give you my number from there.

Pictures: These are all I have for right now, with the exhaust ON the car. The exhaust is already OFF the car and is just collecting dust in my garage. I am work, so once I get the chance, I will take pictures of it OFF the car.

Also, here is some videos of the exhaust on the car.

2006 Honda Civic Ex GReddy Ti-c Exhaust - YouTube
2006 Honda Civic Ex GReddy Ti-c Exhaust - YouTube

Thanks! :wavey:
Old 11-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Registered member

recnepssirhc has disabled reputation
Default Re: GReddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust for 8th Gen Non-Si Civic Coupes

BUMP
Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Registered member