Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

FULLY BUILT KA-T. Monster engine. SUPER DEAL. RUNS GREAT. ready for 500+whp

Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
((sr)) kelly has disabled reputation
Thumbs up FULLY BUILT KA-T. Monster engine. SUPER DEAL. RUNS GREAT. ready for 500+whp

name- Kelly

Location- Raleigh NC,,, will ship if you setup greyhound. They are actually cheap. it probably cost like 120-150 max

Contact- PM or 919 995 5453

My friend sold me his car and i was going to put it together but honestly id rather just sell everything and get an s2000.

This engine was built a couple years ago and has been running ever since. My friend planned to break it in NA and then turbo it but he never actually got all the parts for a full kit so this engine has never been boosted and has always ran off oem injectors/ecu. The engine now has a little over 13k miles on it and runs fantastic. This is the PERFECT engine for anyone wanting to get a monster ka-t. Throw your own turbo setup on and crank up the boost!!!

I have ALLLLLLLLL the receipts for the machine shop and parts!!!!

heres the run down.

parts......

Arias pistons (stock bore)
K1 Rods ... really good shit
Calico bearings
AMS oil pump
AMS timing chain set
Brian Crower Stage 3 cams
Super tech Valve Springs and retainers
ARP head studs
ARP main stud
All new nissan oem Seals
Cometic metal head gasket

Machine list

Hot tanked block
Decked and honed
Polished and balanced Crank shaft
Resurfaced head
Port and polished Head
New valve stem seals
Valve job
everything was assembled by the shop aswell. all professionally done by the best shop around. they are called T Hoff

Engine does not smoke, Does not leak, Does not knock, Does not tick, ETC. great engine. Has perfect compression and oil pressure. engine will come as a complete long block. ill leave the oem flywheel, both manifolds, and water pump. does not come with altenator, starter, p/s pump, fuel rail. all the sensors will come with it aswell so its an easy drop in. if you want all the other stuff we can work something out.

Price- 2000 is what ill have to have for the complete engine. I have over 4000 in receipts. this is a KILLLLLLER deal.

pics....

when it was first put in the car...

how it looked 2 days ago before i pulled it...

Video
Old 06-13-2011, 06:41 PM
iReallyDGAF.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kserious54 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FULLY BUILT KA-T. Monster engine. SUPER DEAL. RUNS GREAT. ready for 500+whp

dosent seem ya had any offers on this.....im very interested if i pick this Ka-t 240 up soon....lmk the status on it bro.