Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Built Block|Turbo Parts|Precision|Drag|PWR|Full-Race|Eibach|Autometer|More

Old 12-18-2008, 05:27 AM
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Default Built Block|Turbo Parts|Precision|Drag|PWR|Full-Race|Eibach|Autometer|More

OK, instead of having multiple thread I decided to just make one big one instead.
I'm very limited on where I can drive to to a deal, so please be able to come to my area
Depending on the part, I may ship (Pay Pal verified)
You may contact me by clicking here or E-Mail me - S1MM3RM4N@tmail.com (Goes straight to my phone)

B18C Cams: 98 Spec. Came out of a showcase for a store in NY. They changed their display case and I bought them. One cam has some surface rust, take some emery cloth to it and its fine again. - $120

Blox Turbo Manifold: B-series. Less than 1000 miles since pulled out of the box. T3 flange. Great condition - $145

B-series Starter: Came off a 95 LS. OBD1. Working condition but is dirty. - $60

SOHC Power Steering Pump: BNIB. Bought for a 95 EX but should fit any other SOHC. - $75

LS Headgasket: BNIB. 81mm. Might fit other 81mm motors, not sure. - $45

Password: JDM OBD2 to OBD1 Dizzy Conversion Harness: Brand new, never used. I have the bag for it but it was opened. Perfect if you have a OBD2 dizzy on a OBD1 motor/car. $30

[strike]Precision Turbo: T3/T04e. .57 trim. .63 A/R. Polished housing. 5 bolt exhaust housing. 1 downpipe bolt stripped (still works perfect). Spins freely. No play - $320[/strike]

[strike]98 B18B1 Integra LS Block - SOLD
Before you say it's priced to high, add all this stuff up.
  • [strike]Freshly Bored[/strike]
  • [strike]Honed[/strike]
  • [strike]Decked/Resurfaced[/strike]
  • [strike]81.5mm Bore[/strike]
  • [strike]Virgin LS Oil Pan[/strike]
  • [strike]Stock LS Crank[/strike]
  • [strike]All other things needed to make it a complete bottom end[/strike]
  • [strike]All Work Done By Aerodyne Machine Shop in Chesapeake[/strike]
  • [strike]BNIB Coated Wiseco 81.5mm 9:1 Compression Pistons[/strike]
  • [strike]Used Eagle H Beam Rods (Excellent Condition/Purchesed from "Jarrod" On Here)[/strike]
  • [strike]BNIB ACL Street Bearings (W/ Thrust Washers)[/strike]
  • [strike]ARP Rod Bolts (Torqued Once)[/strike]
  • [strike]Piston Compression Height: 1.1815[/strike]
  • [strike]Bore: 3.2086[/strike]
  • [strike]Clearance: .0025[/strike]
  • [strike]I Have The Receipt [/strike]
[/strike]

[strike]Drag Turbo Manifold: B-series. Has been coated of some sort (black). T3 flange. Mint condition - SOLD[/strike]

[strike]PWR Intercooler: Good for approx. 350whp. Silver with no dents. PWR sticker on top is halfway peeled up but still noticeable. - SOLD[/strike]

[strike]Eibach Springs: Pro-kit version. Black and in good condition. Little dirty but Eibach stamp is still noticeable. Rides EXCELLENT. Was on my 00 Si, should work for any 92-00 Civic. Can't promise they will work with any other vehicle. - SOLD[/strike]

[strike]Full-Race LS/VTEC Conversion Kit: BNIB. Stainless steel lines. 'Stepped down' dowel pins. Still in bag & box that it was delivered in from Full-Race - SOLD[/strike]

[strike]DC Header: GSR I believe. Stainless steel. 4-1. No dents. - SOLD[/strike]

[strike]Autometer Tach: C2 model. 5". Blue shift light. When lit up, it's blue. Never really used, mounted and took off like 2 weeks later. All wires still attached. Mint condition. Missing the bottom mount piece ($10 fix) - SOLD[/strike]

[strike]LS Pistons & Rods: Factory LS pistons, rods, and rings. Unsure of milage but are pretty clean. 81mm. - SOLD[/strike]

TRADES:
Chipped P28
44mm Wastegate

Last edited by Broke B16; 01-13-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:45 AM

Turbosh!tbox has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS/FT: Built Block|Turbo Parts|Precision|Drag|PWR|Full-Race|Eibach|Autometer|More

Whats the compressor A/R on that turbo and I m also be interested in that starter PM me the best price you can give me might have to ship it as well just let me know thanks

Last edited by Turbosh!tbox; 12-18-2008 at 08:02 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:11 PM
-Rep Legion

Default Re: Built Block|Turbo Parts|Precision|Drag|PWR|Full-Race|Eibach|Autometer|More

PM'd
Old 12-20-2008, 07:19 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation
Default Re: Built Block|Turbo Parts|Precision|Drag|PWR|Full-Race|Eibach|Autometer|More

I hear ya about making multiple threads, not to bash you, don't take it that way but the mods told me mine would be closed if i didnt not fix the thread and put the parts in the proper location, just trying to help ya out.

Good luck with the sale bro.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:22 PM
-Rep Legion

Originally Posted by gsxtuner
I hear ya about making multiple threads, not to bash you, don't take it that way but the mods told me mine would be closed if i didnt not fix the thread and put the parts in the proper location, just trying to help ya out.

Good luck with the sale bro.
Thanks. I just realized, I put FS/FT in my title again & someone came behind me and took it out without me asking. So I guess if I did something wrong, they would of said something. I'm not redoing this shit again until told so. Or maybe another time when I'm not so beat from the night.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:38 PM
-Rep Legion

Tach sold
Old 12-25-2008, 05:14 PM
-Rep Legion

TTT
Old 12-26-2008, 07:35 AM
-Rep Legion

Updated the first post and made it more neat. Bump
Old 12-27-2008, 06:11 AM
-Rep Legion

Ttt
Old 12-29-2008, 10:35 AM
POWER/WEIGHT

SYDEWAYZAE86 has disabled reputation

Trade u my EF shell w/ jdm front (check my thread) for everything that's included to put the LS together. Pm me if intrested.

Quick Reply: Built Block|Turbo Parts|Precision|Drag|PWR|Full-Race|Eibach|Autometer|More