Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

B16 Head Complete $400 OBO

Old 02-22-2010, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LuvACivic LuvACivic LuvACivic LuvACivic
Default B16 Head Complete $400 OBO

Sold!!!!!!!!

Last edited by LuvACivic; 12-11-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:19 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: B16 Head Complete $400 OBO

wow, you're a douchebag! ill give you $150 and the B16A2 head im selling for $400 that is complete and fresh from a machine shop.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:04 AM
slammed! no faties.

jdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these parts

dam, u just had a ass hole convo with yourself lol
bumb for character!
Old 02-23-2010, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
wow, you're a douchebag! ill give you $150 and the B16A2 head im selling for $400 that is complete and fresh from a machine shop.
I don't care about your B16a2 head and if i was to sell it for 150 you don't want to meet me in person. I don't like when people talk shit online but not in person please don't go there.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by jdmEK4dr
dam, u just had a ass hole convo with yourself lol
bumb for character!
No not a ass hole conversation. I answered questions that people normally ask. It is almost like when you go on a web site and they have a FAQ section. Think outside the box not in.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:27 PM
slammed! no faties.

jdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these partsjdmEK4dr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by LuvACivic
No not a ass hole conversation. I answered questions that people normally ask. It is almost like when you go on a web site and they have a FAQ section. Think outside the box not in.
lol, not a box thinker, i was just weak at the Q and A
Old 02-23-2010, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by jdmEK4dr
lol, not a box thinker, i was just weak at the Q and A
Well if you think about it I'm not sure if you have sold parts on here. However if you have sold any parts on VAdriven you know about the dumb question people ask that have nothing to do with anything. Some are legit and most are not. I hate dumb ass question. If you see a product you want you buy. Ill tell you how it is and if you want it get it. In this case because it is performance parts we sell on this site it would be wise no matter what a person says to get it checked out first.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend

Originally Posted by LuvACivic
Well if you think about it I'm not sure if you have sold parts on here. However if you have sold any parts on VAdriven you know about the dumb question people ask that have nothing to do with anything. Some are legit and most are not. I hate dumb ass question. If you see a product you want you buy. Ill tell you how it is and if you want it get it. In this case because it is performance parts we sell on this site it would be wise no matter what a person says to get it checked out first.
He has a point! Many people on this site cannot read AND comprehend a listing or a simple post. GOod shit!!
Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 AM
slammed! no faties.

verry verry true, bump!
Old 02-24-2010, 01:40 PM

thanks

Quick Reply: B16 Head Complete $400 OBO