Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACKS!! GENOME, TRUST Ti, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPORTS!

Old 02-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACKS!! GENOME, TRUST Ti, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPORTS!

Name: Sam
Means of contact: 1-866-683-3747

We have quite a few rare exhausts in stock for the 2002-2007 STI/WRX! You can come check these out/pick them up in person at our Ashland, VA location. We also offer shipping anyhere in the US. Please PM me for a quote on shipping.

Probably the rarest is a Genuine JDM only STI GENOME axel back, which comes with the stock STI Midpipe. Located on the far left in the pictures above. Normal use wear, would clean up nicely with some stainless steel polish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB2Q4-UqafQ $500 Picked Up, Will ship!

-------------------------------------------

Next up is a JDM only Rays Gram Lights 57 Dragon Full Catback Exhaust. This one is in great shape with normal use wear, small scratches, but nothing major. This is pictured to the far right on the pictures above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1-ZTp7C404 $600 Picked up, will ship!

-------------------------------------------

Next is a JDM Zero Sports Full Catback, located second from the left in the pictures above. This exhaust is in good shape with normal use wear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnZtl-7Y-bk&feature=related $550 Picked Up, Will Ship!!

----------------------------------------

Finally we have a Apex-i Axel back with stock STI midpipe. I'm not 100% which Apex-i axel back this is, but it is in good shape with normal use wear. Pictured second from the right in the pictures above.

$400 Picked Up, Will Ship!

You can always reach us at our Toll Free Number 1-866-683-3747

Thanks!

Last edited by JSpecAuto; 04-09-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

JSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACKS!! GENOME, TRUST Ti, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPOR

Found Another!

Trust FULL Titanium Catback, the piping, the can, and the hangers are all Titanium! This exhaust is in excellent condition, with one dent and some scrapes on the bottom of the car. It is a beautiful color, and weighs almost nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmoWzei4OM $1,000 Picked Up, Will Ship!

Last edited by JSpecAuto; 02-15-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACKS!! GENOME, TRUST Ti, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPOR

A few more:

2 Fujitsubo Stainless Steel Catbacks:

The first one is pictured on the right in the pictures above. This is in almost new condition, with minor use wear. There is one small dent on the bottom of the can, unnoticeable once installed.

$600 Picked Up, Will Ship!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is pictured on the left hand side on the picture above. It is the Fujitsubo RM01-A and is in used condition with normal use wear. This would probably clean us pretty nicely with some stainless polish.

$400 Picked Up, Will Ship!

Last edited by JSpecAuto; 04-09-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Registered Member

teggymami has disabled reputation

What is the price of the Trust exhaust? And also how much would shipping be to 32065 for the Fujitsubo RM-01?
Old 02-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by teggymami
What is the price of the Trust exhaust? And also how much would shipping be to 32065 for the Fujitsubo RM-01?
The Trust Full Titanium is $1,000. I think retail is about $1,600.

PM Sent on shipping.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

I can't pm back because of my post count, would the fujitsubo fit my 02 wrx?
Old 02-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

I can't pm back because of my post count, would the fujitsubo fit my 02 wrx?
Yes, all of the hangers line up, the only issue you might run into is the length of the dp might be different. If anything an exhaust shop can shorten the catback just a hair for you, pretty cheap and easy.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

You guys have paypal? I'm gonna shoot fo getting it next week.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

You guys have paypal? I'm gonna shoot fo getting it next week.
Yes we do. Just let us know when you are ready!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Up!

Quick Reply: 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACKS!! GENOME, TRUST Ti, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPORTS!