Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

1989 Turbo Trans Am motor and drivetrain parts

Old 06-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
go_topless has disabled reputation
Default 1989 Turbo Trans Am motor and drivetrain parts

For sale: 1989 Turbo Trans Am motor and drivetrain parts.
Price: $3500

1989 Turbo Trans Am motor and drivetrain parts. This is from a 1989 TTA that burned as a result of a shop putting the wrong oil filter on and it spraying oil on the turbo. The car was running great at the time of the fire. I'd like to first try and sell the parts as a lot, but if there is enough interest in individual parts I may consider parting the lot out. I'd prefer not to ship the lot, but if the buyer arranges packing and shipping I would be happy to deliver it to a shipping hub. I'd also be willing to deliver or meet within 100 miles of 22701 with a deposit.
I have most of what would be needed to do a swap other than the parts that go damaged in the fire. Motor will turn over by hand. Price is $3500 for the lot. You are welcome to PM or email me with offers on individual parts and if there is a enough interest I'll part out the lot.

The lot includes the motor, k-member with mounts, turbo, turbo heat shield, fans, stock down pipe, catalytic converter, A/C lines, A/C compressor, coolant overflow tank and heat shield, radiator, transmission, transmission cross member, power steering pump, headers, drive shaft, rear, alternator, starter, and so on.