Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

1000 whp Greddy Twin Turbo HR kit w/extras

Old 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CookyKutter has disabled reputation
Default 1000 whp Greddy Twin Turbo HR kit w/extras

Name: Tomie
Means of contact: ogre.irish@gmail.com
Price: $6000 OBO

Description: I am moving to Montana and need to sell my car, I bought this kit from GAMERMODZoCOM on this forum, I havent installed it and its still in the boxes I received it in. I have the dyno results and stats below in quotations

So, I am selling my Greddy Twin Turbo "HR" kit with the 20G's upgraded with 60-1 compressor wheels and upgraded thrust bearings. These were last serviced about 6 months ago!

The kit also includes the extended capacity oil pan, 2 Turbosmart Raceport BOV's, the Tial wastegates with 7lb springs, K&N air filters and the intercooler.

The turbo's have the DEI Titanium blankets on them (one has been worn by the steering column), the headers and downpipes are also completely wrapped with DEI titanium heat wrap.

"For those who don't know, we have made over 1,000whp with this kit (it was probably closer to 1,200whp but the dyno hard drive skipped) at 29PSI.

We made 650whp at 14psi on pump, 805 at 15psi on Q16, and 940whp at 22psi on Q16. Obviously this will vary build to build but the larger flowing compressor wheels greatly contribute to this."

The piping and intercooler are powder coated green but can easily be stripped and re-powdercoated fairly cheap. The drivers side pipe to the throttlebody has had the powdercoat scuffed a little by a braided line but again, a strip and re-powder coat is cheap.

For the kit, including all mentioned above, the price is $6,000 w/shipping

There is a good $14,000.00 worth in this "PROVEN" kit so the price is extremely good.

The kit is off the car ready to ship and make some power.

Any questions, let me know. Below are some images.

Pictures: