Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

*Hondata S300 in a Pr4 ECU *Boost by gear *CHEAP!!!

Old 09-26-2011, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default *Hondata S300 in a Pr4 ECU *Boost by gear *CHEAP!!!

SOLD TO THE MORON IN THE BACK

Name: pj
Means of contact: pm me or text 540-294-0518
Price: $500 or trade for a set of b-series na vtec cams!

Description:
whats up everyone, i have up for sale my hondata s300, i have had this for about a year now and have not had a single issue, the computer has a tune for an ls/v on 18psi with 1000cc injectors, its a boosy by gear computer and has all the fancies, i do not have the boost solenoid or other stuff need for the boost by gear, i can install the computer in a car if need be to demonstrate it being in working condition, i dont have any of the hardward for this like the cord of software disc, i am will to be flexible on my price just for that reason, if anyone is interested im looking for a quick sale and want this gone now. Also as far as trades id like to aquire a set of b-series vtec aftermarket cams and gears, nothing bigger than a pro one and nothing smaller than like a skunk 2 tuner, i also have some JDM 01 itr cams i can include for the cams with a little money in the mix!

Pictures:

sorry for the crappy pictures

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 09-29-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

jdmlover09 has disabled reputation
Default Re: *Hondata S300 in a Pr4 ECU *Boost by gear *CHEAP!!!

hey bro u whould have alot more hits if u lowered your price all your pretty much sellin is a chipped ecu its worth like 150 im not being a dick in any way just informing u hommie but if you where selling your license to tune with it along with the cable and download disk that would be about 500 but glws and hope u get ur cams hommie if u end up getting the usb cord and software hit me up im interested
Old 09-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester

lol umm no im not, if i had the cable and software i could easily ask $800 for this computer. this is a HONDATA computer, not crome not neptune not nothing, its the best of the best and you cant beat the price, you are simply paying for what you get, if you think otherwise then you must not have a car that needs this kinda ECU, so therefore you have no clue of what you speak!

all the while if someone is gonna buy this computer then someone is gonna spend good money to have it tuned by a legit tuner, which the legit tuner will have all the software cables and data he needs to tune this and adjust what ever in the piss he wants.

here's a solution, your a fucking moron and get that crap the fuck off my thread, im sure your some back yard builder that tunes his own shit and has the fastest car in the state too.

Kick rocks tool!
Old 09-27-2011, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 AM
99fbpem1

2doorex has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jdmlover09
hey bro u whould have alot more hits if u lowered your price all your pretty much sellin is a chipped ecu its worth like 150 im not being a dick in any way just informing u hommie but if you where selling your license to tune with it along with the cable and download disk that would be about 500 but glws and hope u get ur cams hommie if u end up getting the usb cord and software hit me up im interested
For your information newb, all the necessary software and program is available through hondata.com. And as far as a license, these ecus are already licensed hence the higher price unlike crome and neptune that you must purchase. USB cables are 15-20 bucks at a electronic store. So before you post some stupid shit again and then try to buy the ecu off this man, I'd suggest know what you are talking about. GLWS PJ. Your price is right in the ballpark of what they are selling for.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 2doorex
For your information newb, all the necessary software and program is available through hondata.com. And as far as a license, these ecus are already licensed hence the higher price unlike crome and neptune that you must purchase. USB cables are 15-20 bucks at a electronic store. So before you post some stupid shit again and then try to buy the ecu off this man, I'd suggest know what you are talking about. GLWS PJ. Your price is right in the ballpark of what they are selling for.
thanks matt, i mayyy need you too basemap this bitch till its sold to run my R, hopefully it will be it the car this weekend!
Old 09-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad

im not playing sides but...
http://www.hondata.com/s300.html
Old 09-27-2011, 06:46 PM
99fbpem1

2doorex has disabled reputation

that's not including installation and without an ecu
Old 09-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

so then you have about another $300-400 bucks on top of that orice if they supply you the computer and then installation labor.

why is everyone so damn dumb!
Old 09-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Banned

1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx

Wish I had something worthy of a trade for you man. Ima try and get some funds together ASAP.

Quick Reply: *Hondata S300 in a Pr4 ECU *Boost by gear *CHEAP!!!