Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade

Old 03-30-2009, 08:40 AM
The Truth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to behold
Default 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade

Where: Portsmouth va
miles: 84,000
asking $8000

03 dodge ram quad cab slt 2wd 4.7

looking for a truck with 4 wheel drive for mudding

Truck runs great doesnt have any problems besides a leaky power steering hose which i plan on replacing this weekend cause ive had the hose forever just been lazy. Truck has stock 20" truck is stock everything except for my dvd player i have in it which wont go with it ill put the stock radio back in. Truck came from alabama so has only seen snow once and that was this year when it snowed here.

the bad
overdrive button is missing but you can still press the button inside the shifter
The front dash piece is cracked in a couple of spots
has white spray paint beween both passenger doors in the door jam at the bottom from a jackass on 64 had a bunch of trash in the back of his truck and i ran over it while trying to avoid all the other trash that was flying at me.
Passenger fender was repainted by previous owner you have to wax it so it will match the rest of the truck or else you can tell up close that its not as shinny as the rest of the truck.
drivers window switch is loose but still works and sometime the window lock locks by itself so the passenger cant roll thier window unless you move it around. could use new rotors. back brakes will have to be changed within the next 6 months.

Thats pretty much all that i can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions email or pm me. Im not in any hurry to get rid of my truck.
Attached Thumbnails Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade-hpim0493.jpg   Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade-hpim0492.jpg   Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade-hpim0496.jpg   Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade-hpim0495.jpg   Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade-hpim0497.jpg  

Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade-hpim0504.jpg  

Last edited by GrAnD NaStY; 04-01-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: changed title
Old 03-31-2009, 04:41 PM
The Truth

GrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade

bump
Old 04-01-2009, 03:16 PM
The Truth

Default Re: Testing Waters: 03 Dodge Ram Quad cab for trade

Bump