Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo

Old 12-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rwturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo

Ok so the car isnt domestic but the drivetrain is so here it goes. I am looking to sell a 540.9 rear wheel horspower volvo powered by a 319 small block ford stroker. Supercharged and intercooled. T56 Viper spec 26teeth 10.5 clutch set up. This car was recently tuned and dyno'd over at DTP and put down 540.9 to the wheels with 5 psi boost. Looking to sell whole car or enough dough to justifie pulling drivetrain out. The rear end is a 8.8 ford. Full Behr braked system with gigantic rotors. Full coilover suspinsion. This car was built for the Tirerack.com one lap america race. Asking 9000.00 for the car and taking serious offers on the drive train. The tranny is hydraulic T/O and uses a 90 mustang ecm rechipped flashed with MSD box and boost retarder sytem. rwturbo@aol.com for questions and 757 617 3754 if you really are serious here are a few pics. This car has receipts with it totalling well over 50K dollors from original build. VIDEO LINKS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqv5L...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqv5L...eature=related
Attached Thumbnails mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo-100_2342.jpg   mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo-100_2334.jpg   mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo-100_2335.jpg   mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo-100_2343.jpg  

Last edited by rwturbo; 12-08-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Mr Biggz

ui4life! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo

wow! thats crazy i like that glws!
Old 12-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Registered member

emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1

iv raced this thing one night its very quick
glws
Old 12-09-2008, 01:04 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

Originally Posted by emgjsdk1
iv raced this thing one night its very quick
glws
haha quick is an understatement...this thing is fast as hell. I raced it from a roll in my wagon and it put an easy 10 cars on me, this from a roll on the highway
Old 12-09-2008, 01:06 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

Oh and ronnie if you end up parting this car, which I'm sure you wont have to because it is so well sorted... I want to buy the rearend setup...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:00 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

why two threads wtf??
Old 12-10-2008, 04:21 AM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
why two threads wtf??
It says why in the opening sentence.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:23 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

ah, did the other thread get deleted? Kuz there was alot of info in the other thread. Ronnie copy the info from the other thread and post here. it will only help the sale.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:25 AM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
ah, did the other thread get deleted? Kuz there was alot of info in the other thread. Ronnie copy the info from the other thread and post here. it will only help the sale.

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showth...d+supercharged

Up for sale is a very unique 500 hp 1985 Volvo 740(originally a diesel). This car was built entirely by Springfield Motorsport in Northern VA and was the owners personal car until I purchased it from him. www.springfieldmotorsport.com. The car was purpose built to compete in the Tire Rack “One Lap of America” races. This event includes about 10 separate races in a weeks time. The cars cannot be trailered and must drive between the events. For these reasons, the car is very streetable and has full leather interior, A/C, sound deadening, power windows and everything else you would expect to find in a Volvo.
Race Info:
http://www.onelapofamerica.com.
It was used to compete in several different years with a best performance in 2002.
http://www.onelapofamerica.com/histo...s.shtml?y=2002.
The car finished 3rd in the mid-priced sedan category and 16th out of all 83 total entrants. It even won a few of the events.

Engine:

Ford 289 block, stroked to 319 c.i., eagle rods, JE lower compression forged pistons, Edelbrock Victor JR heads, Ford Motorsports cam.
Custom Intake Manifold.
Vortech s-trim blower @ 8 psi
Vortech Water to Air Aftercooler
True dual exaust with Flowmaster Mufflers (No cats).
Dynoed in February of 2007 at 494 WHP (dynojet).

Transmission and Rear End:

T56 Transmission with Viper Internals
Clutch is stiff but has a smooth engagement
Lightened Flywheel
Custom Aluminum Driveshaft
Built Ford 8.8 rear end
All synthetic fluids

The engine runs off a chipped Ford EEC IV ECU with 50lb injectors, Ford Racing fuel rails, Aeromotive pumps, Aeromotive Fuel Filters.
Idle is smooth and throttle response is awesome with no lagging or bogging. Everything is extremely well tuned both part and full throttle.

Suspension and Brakes
Carrera Custom Adjustalble Camber plates
Carrera custom valved front struts with Coilovers
Rear Koni Adjustable Shocks with Coilovers
IPD Sway Bars
Poly Bushings
Baer 13” Brakes with 4 piston Calipers in Front
Baer 12” Brakes with 2 piston Calipers in Rear
Synthetic Brake Fluid

Other Stuff:
20 gallon Fuel cell flush mounted in trunk
Custom B pillar Roll Cage. Allows for full use of back seat.
Wheels are 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 made by ROH. Tires are 225-45-17 front and 255-40-17 Rear.
Synthetic Powersteering Fluid.

Overall this car is an absolute thrill to drive. It is the ultimate sleeper car and always impresses. It is well sorted and has been completely reliable as a daily driver if need be. I can guarantee if you drive it you will love it. Everything works on the car as it should from the winshield wiper sprayers to the reverse lights. It has a current VA inspection till 10/07. I bought this car with hopes of getting into road course racing and have not had the time. Since ive owned it I have only driven it on the street. Like I said before, it is fully streetable and even has cup holders and a decent stereo. There are only a couple items that need to be addressed for the future owner and they are: driver’s window only goes down half way, A/C could use a recharge, slight leak from the rear main seal. The leak has been there since Ive had the car and the previous owner said it has been the same way for years. It is the oldstyle 2 piece rear main that are prone to leaks. Other than that I cannot say a bad thing about the car. The paint is about 5 years old and is in pretty good shape. The interior is in very good shape and I have the original driver’s seat as well. I have around $80,000 in receipts that date back to the early 90’s. No expense was spared building this car and for the starting price of this auction, you can have the ultimate sleeper Volvo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7038&rd=1&rd=1
Car is for sale out side of ebay as well, $12,000 OBO.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:34 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

deeewwwwd that shit is a sleeper foreal hahahaha. glws.

Quick Reply: mustang powered 541 bwhp volvo