Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 2004 Jeep Wrangler

Old 09-23-2007, 09:06 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default FS: 2004 Jeep Wrangler

SOLD: Please close.

Name: Michael Garcia
Description: 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport - 4.0 6-cylinder - Manual
Miles: 74,xxx
Price: $13,400

I am selling my wrangler only because I have another car lined up and I need this to go ASAP. I do a lot of traveling in this vehicle, and obviously its not the best vehicle for that.

I bought the car from Whitlow Chevorlet on Midlothian Trpk November 2005 with 36,xxx miles on it. I have been to Iowa with it, Balitmore, Altanta, Raliegh.. all over the place. I bought it with the need to tow my track bike to tracks on the east coast. Needless to say, the almost 40,000 miles i put on this thing were mostly highway miles.

It is completely stock. There are a few scratches here and there, but overall the paint is in very good condition, a long with the interior.

I cracked the rear window removing it at a trackday when it was 30 degrees outside, so that was replaced back in april. Will need tires soon, just too lazy to do it.

Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles. I just changed the oil and air filter. The diff fluids were changed when i bought the vehicle at 36,000 miles, and again at 51,000, and recently at 72,000.

it comes with a how hitch and a factory jeep trailer wire harness kit installed.

I dont really know what more to say about it. Jeeps are not really my thing. It has been a amazing vehicle to me, I am just ready to get back into a car. It was more or less just transportation for me. I have one lined up already and on hold for me, so the quicker this moves, the better.

Pictures:

More:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...Picture007.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...Picture008.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...Picture009.jpg

Last edited by onepointone; 09-25-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:07 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: FS: 2004 Jeep Wrangler

goodmorning bump.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:56 PM
ASE Master

Default Re: FS: 2004 Jeep Wrangler

let it go for MUCH lower on trade in..

vehicle is GONE.