Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Engine For 1998 Ford Taurus

Old 11-29-2011, 04:48 PM
STR8JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the rough
Default Engine For 1998 Ford Taurus

Name: Tony
Means of contact: Thread Or Pm. I check Daily
Price: $Nego

Alrighty, So im looking for a 1998 ford taurus engine. its a V6 3.0L OHV EFI. the reason why im looking for a new engine is because back in august when hurricane irene through, the streets flooded. well my car was fine, then we got an unexpected storm that followed after it. well the wife was driving to work, and got swamped out by a semi, which put water over the hood and it sucked in through the intake. so i have 2 knocking rods. so instead of a rebuild im looking for a decent engine if anyone knows where i can get one or has one for sale.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
abarbera22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engine For 1998 Ford Taurus

I have a remanufactured which will come with a 4yr/1million mile warranty. No miles on it for $1850. This is a Powertrain Products engine. www.powertrainproducts.net If you can give me your 8th digit of vin I can check to see if i have any used. if you have a vin"U" i'll need your vehicle production date. Thanks and good luck

andy
POWERTRAIN PRODUCTS INC.
800-428-3644 EXT.101