Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Dodge Durango 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura

Old 05-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Gsrteggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H22hatchy has disabled reputation
Default Dodge Durango 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura

Name: chad
Means of contact: text/pm 434-420-1805
Price: $ 3,000 obo or trade for a honda/acura

Description: So i have a very nice 98 dodge durango nice SUV 4X4 works ,brand new mud tires as os 5-3-2011 cost 600 bucks have paper work** truck chassis has 200,000 and the motor and trans have 167,000 came from cunningham brothers also knew as PICK-N-Save motor is as smooth as ever and tranny cant even feel it shiftn gears MINT, body is really clean has a crack on front lower bumper cover have one bnib just aint installed yet ,and pass door has few marks, all power windows,cc,ps,cold ac,good heat etc nice suv ,has all new fluilds like oil,oil filter,tranny fluild,spark plugs,pcv vavle,anitifreeze, air filter also had truck alignment done when installed tires on 5-3-2011*** truck has no check engine lights etc, truck runs like new good va state inspection 9/11 3rd row seat nice family ride
Have any more questions just call/text nice truck ready to drive doesnt need any work @ all

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails Dodge Durango 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura-durango-1.jpg   Dodge Durango 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura-durango-2.jpg   Dodge Durango 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura-durango-3.jpg  

Last edited by H22hatchy; 05-07-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:54 AM
Gsrteggy

Default Re: ***Dodge Durango*** 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura

ttt, nice suv and sounds really good
Old 05-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

nastysi has disabled reputation

Check thread for possible trade lmk.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:20 AM
Gsrteggy

Ttt, nice suv sale pending for 2mar still taking offers though
Old 05-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Gsrteggy

Ttt, sale pending ?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:55 AM
Registered Member

nastysi has disabled reputation

No one trade for this piece o shit truck.. I wasted 7 hours of my life driving to see this truck yesterday for a possible trade that i was told was mint. i was told like posted in thread truck was mint and needed no work. this whole thread is a lie. i get there and the abs and brake light was on. the brake fluid resevoir was empty wich tells me that the brake master cylinder, brake lines or rear wheele cylinder is leaking. after filling the resevoir the abs and brake light was still on. the thread says the truck has 200 on body...not. it has 265,391..huge difference. the motor has never been replaced. big fucking lie to tell as if someone who knows anything about cars wouldnt be able to tell.. i crawled under the truck to take a look and fount that the the oil filter looked like it has not been changed in years, so i checked the oil. it wouldnt even register on the dipstick. also the rear main and front main seals are pissing along with oil and trans pan gasket. the only part that looked new on this truck is possibly the transfer case. but i could be wrong. maybe it was just clean from all the trans fluid pissing all over it. oh and who needs keys. the passenger side door was all fucked up.. looked like some one broke into the truck every day since 98.. this faggot needs to fix his thread and be honest or erase it.. oh he also thought he was beingslick by removing the cel bulb. what a dumb ass.. fix you fake ass thread bro. post some pics of odometer, pass side door closeups and undercarrige off truck. dont be fake bro just be honest. i hope this guy doesent waste neon elses time like he did mine by lying to me...bump
Old 05-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Gsrteggy

Dude ur a fucking fag o wow a abs light is on so what, don't get mad that I didn't want ur pos da teggy with kbb @ 1,5oo bucks and motor is swapped out trucks been in my family and was first bought with a fucked up motor, and in thread said the pass door has marks so go fuck urself and you never check the oil dum ass. If there wasn't oil in the motor would have blown the fuck up already I drive the truck everyday without a single prob
Old 05-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Gsrteggy

And also the check engine bulb is not taken out you dum asssss when you turn key on the fucking light turns on and when truck starts its cuts off like it should, go take your smoking pos acura and fuck urself ??????????? Anymore probs homie call me instead of talking shit on va peace
Old 05-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Registered Member

Krak has disabled reputation

Bump for a clean ass durango. Interior is minty fresh. Rode in it many times and haven't noticed a single problem with it. Would make a great family car. GLWS/T.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Gsrteggy

Lol yea is mint thanks krack, and dude is just a true va fag just mad cause he had to drive his smoking pos honda back home and not a nice suv in cold ac?????? Lol funny don't offer me ur junk and then get mad and post on my thread that my shi is junk u ain't. Nothing but a punkkkk,bump it up for a nice truck ****

Quick Reply: Dodge Durango 5.2 magnum trade for honda/acura