Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Dark blue 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup (FIXED LINK AND REFERENCES)

Old 11-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MMoore has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Dark blue 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup (FIXED LINK AND REFERENCES)

Name: Michael
Means of contact: Text/call/email/PM (757)621-6520 michael_23661@hotmail.com
Price: $1700 OBO

Description: I'm selling my 2000 Chevy S10 that I've had for around a year now. The engine just started to knock and I fear it's a rod knock. I don't have the time nor money to fix the problem. The vehicle still runs, and drives, but I wouldn't recommend it. It is the RWD 2.2l 4 cylinder model, so it gets very good gas mileage. It currently has 212k miles on the body and transmission (I was told by the previous owner that the engine was rebuilt 80k ago). I have lists of receipts for professional work that has been done to the truck, including but not limited to brake line, suspension, exhaust, and balljoint replacements. The truck currently has very nice sounding cat-back dual exhaust with DC Sport dual chrome tips all professionally installed with receipts. The vehicle is currently up to date with inspection (last inspection performed in September), and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle other than the highly annoying knock. This truck would make a great winter engine rebuild project, with it's average condition body and paint. There are minor scratches on the edge of the bed, and some small dents in various places (barely visible) which are expected for a truck of its age, and a small rust hole on the bottom passenger side. Other than that, the body is flawless. Paint still looks very good for being 13 years old. I've put some mustache style duct tape on various parts of the truck for an event that I had went to, and haven't gotten around to taking it all off. You can go ahead and email me or call/text if interested. Will text more pictures upon request. I think the price is very reasonable, but I will be willing to negotiate SLIGHTLY.
Thanks for reading -Michael
(Might be willing to trade for your Honda)

Pictures:
http://s1240.beta.photobucket.com/us...7/library/S10?