Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

97 Camaro RS kitted, custom paint, FS/FT

Old 11-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FbodyBeast has disabled reputation
Default 97 Camaro RS kitted, custom paint, FS/FT

I got a 97 chevy camaro rs with the 3.8 motor which runs strong it has the 4l60e trans which was replaced around 10,000 miles ago the car was painted black with a red pearl in the base coat. The paint changes from a dark black to a black cherry in the light. I also had custom rs decals made and applied to the car before the clearcoat was sprayed so they will never fade or peel. She has p/s p/dl and cold a/c, and ttops.. she also has cruise cont. the tires were replace at the beg of oct so they might have 1000 miles on them they are goodyear eagles with i belive a z speed rating. i will also be including a panasonic c/d mp3 and cdrw player and pioneer amp which powers the infinity door and rear speakers she is also wired for a subwoofer amp. She has a flowmaster exhaust and is tinted 20 all the way around. 140k on the odometer

I am only selling because I have too many cars so this has to go. It pulls hard for a v6 and is a great daily driver. Its clean as hell and the rs kit combined with the paint job makes the car look awesome.

Pics up in a hour/

Im asking $3700
Old 11-09-2007, 12:51 PM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 97 Camaro RS kitted, custom paint, FS/FT

Your hour has come and gone.