Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

89 Chevrolet 2500 Suburban 4WD FS/FT Cville

Old 06-28-2011, 02:16 PM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88
Default 89 Chevrolet 2500 Suburban 4WD FS/FT Cville

* Name: Pierce Ford
* Means of Contact: PM me here, or call me 804 two one eight 5117. I don't answer numbers I don't know so leave me a message.

* Description: I spent a lot of time looking for this exact truck, 2500 Suburban WITH 4WD. It took me a while but I finally found one, although it's not a very good example. I've been fucking with it for about a year now, and I'm just no good at messing around with American stuff. This was a Diesel truck from the factory, but it has a 350 engine in it now, with a Turbo 400 transmission. The swap was a bit of a hack job, and I've been trying to get it right ever since I bought it. I intended to use it for a tow vehicle, but I just don't think this is the right truck for that job. I'm going to start working on it again, but I figured I'd post it up and start gaining interest.

The tires that are on it now are dry rotted, and have no tread left, but it'll have the highway tires on it that are in the first couple of pictures.

* Price: I'd like to see 1000$ for it in it's current condition. That's less than what I've put into it (including purchase price) but I don't think I could get much more for it. Keep in mind that I will be working on it, so the price will only go up.

* Pics: Just a couple for now: