Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty 7.3L Turbo Diesel

Old 12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: >>2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty 7.3L Turbo Diesel<<

Originally Posted by 757neon
There is no way that gets 30-35 mpg. Did some research, and with a chip it would be even close to that
Well, I'm speaking from driving it, it def. gets close to 30 mpg...
Old 12-07-2008, 06:19 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

I like the truck a lot, but 30mpg seems a little high. My uncle's diesel excursion (when it was stock) got about 22 HWY
Old 12-08-2008, 07:58 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TRU
I like the truck a lot, but 30mpg seems a little high. My uncle's diesel excursion (when it was stock) got about 22 HWY
Thank You. It is damn close to it, if not right at it.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:08 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

bump
Old 12-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Yea, best my 7.3 has ever gotten is 22hwy and that was with cruise control at 70mph and I'm about 14 feet closer to the ground and 2wd.

Clean truck though. I need to sell mine too!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Certified

russ 240Z will become famous soon enoughruss 240Z will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Yea, best my 7.3 has ever gotten is 22hwy
I'll have to call BS on that, unless you were you drafting a semi at the time. My PS has never done better than 18mpg. If this truck could even come close to 30mpg, I'd have to buy it. The savings in fuel alone would pay for it. Really, we should all sell our economy cars and buy this truck, we'd save the planet!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

7.3L turbo diesel and arguing about MPG's sounds stupid. The man states what he got driving the truck, everyone drives different. I doubt anyone that wants to buy this truck is looking to get super MPG anyway. So I dont see why everyone is cluttering up this thread with bull.

Nice truck thou
Old 12-09-2008, 01:59 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
7.3L turbo diesel and arguing about MPG's sounds stupid. The man states what he got driving the truck, everyone drives different. I doubt anyone that wants to buy this truck is looking to get super MPG anyway. So I dont see why everyone is cluttering up this thread with bull.

Nice truck thou
Thank You!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:05 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99

Nice truck thou
Well I would like to know the trick to get 30mpg for one, thats quite a claim and I have to call BS. I'm pretty sure everyone on here who actually owns a 7.3, especially a 4wd, will agree 30mpg isn't realistic. I have an 02 F250 7.3 powerstroke, and its 2wd, stock besides an intake and a chip, and it will get max 21mpg highway, most of the time its around 20, the higher mileage was without the chip btw. And I know most people with the 4wd get 17-18mpg highway, or less. Please do tell how you get a 50% increase in mileage? Not trying to clutter your thread, but I am looking for a serious answer though.

It is a nice looking truck, good luck with the sale. Add an 05 bumper grille and some harley lights and it would look real sick!

Last edited by GSWAGON; 12-09-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:09 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by GSWAGON
Well I would like to know the trick to get 30mpg for one, thats quite a claim and I have to call BS. I'm pretty sure everyone on here who actually owns a 7.3, especially a 4wd, will agree 30mpg isn't realistic. I have an 02 F250 7.3 powerstroke, and its 2wd, stock besides an intake and a chip, and it will get max 21mpg highway, most of the time its around 20, the higher mileage was without the chip btw. And I know most people with the 4wd get 17-18mpg highway, or less. Please do tell how you get a 50% increase in mileage? Not trying to clutter your thread, but I am looking for a serious answer though.

It is a nice looking truck, good luck with the sale. Add an 05 bumper grille and some harley lights and it would look real sick!
We were going to do that. But no point anymore, since we're selling it... I have no idea why it gets such good mileage. But, everybody that has driven it, keeps telling me "It gets great MPG". I'm not a truck guy, and don't know what's involved in making it get better MPG... Thanks though! Hopefully it will sell soon.

Quick Reply: 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty 7.3L Turbo Diesel