Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 Camaro SS SLP Package navy blue/tan leather 6-speed t-tops CHEAP!!

Old 01-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Thumbs up 2002 Camaro SS SLP Package navy blue/tan leather 6-speed t-tops CHEAP!!

Name: Wally
Means of contact: PM
Price: PRICE DROPPED TO: $6,950 obo for a cash sale (trade value $10k if you want to try and throw me a trade)

134k miles

Description:

Recently acquired this with the sole intention of re-selling it. Got a great deal, and would like to pass it on to someone else who will truly enjoy this car. From my knowledge all the 2002 Camaro's are the 35th anniversary year, so they are one of the more desirable years. This one in particular is a super rare navy blue metallic color with tan leather. It is a true SS with a perfect shifting 6-speed transmission and t-tops. Has the SLP package which consists of a SLP Grille, SLP intake, and SLP high-flow cat for this particular car. Has the factory chrome zr-1 wheels (super wide in the rear). Has full steering wheel controls for the radio, etc, and also has a 6-cd changer in the trunk. Comes with a OEM Camaro car cover also.

I'm not too flexible with my price, because it is a LS1 6-speed car, and they just can't be had for cheap. Especially with this particular package, color, and year. It really is a lot of bang for your buck.

Has a worn/ripped drivers seat bottom, rest of the seats are mint (I plan to have it re-done if I get to keep it long enough, was quoted $150 to have bottom part where its ripped re-wrapped), and a service engine light on for a 02 sensor, runs perfect with no hesitations or hiccups. I snapped this quick pic at work, but will get some more in a day or so.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:

Last edited by WALL-E; 01-20-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:17 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd
Default Re: 2002 Camaro SS SLP Package navy blue/tan leather 6-speed t-tops CHEAP!!

Nice....just so you know, you also have the SLP SS Grille which was an additional option from SLP.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 2002 Camaro SS SLP Package navy blue/tan leather 6-speed t-tops CHEAP!!

Originally Posted by travisnd
Nice....just so you know, you also have the SLP SS Grille which was an additional option from SLP.
Sweet, thanks man.

I'm a complete noob to domestics. All I know is this car is a beast.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:32 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Miles?
Old 01-12-2012, 10:34 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by WALL-E
134k miles
Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Miles?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:34 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

better pics?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:35 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Atlantis
Shit how the hell did I miss that.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by iFoam
better pics?
Sorry, as stated in the thread. I was at work and just took a quick one to make a thread. It will be getting detailed this weekend, along with some better pics.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:52 AM
Registered member

ttt
Old 01-14-2012, 04:41 AM
Registered member

ttt

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro SS SLP Package navy blue/tan leather 6-speed t-tops CHEAP!!