Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Sport (5-speed, 33's, full doors)

Old 02-24-2013, 03:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: 1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Sport (5-speed, 33's, full doors)

Air conditioning was an option with the Wrangler, and mine did not include air conditioning from the factory. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking or not, but the heat will just about scorch you when it gets up to temperature.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

philipcash has disabled reputation

so it does have hot air coming out of the vents?.. cant take any cold air in the morning
Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

well anyways could you put a few pics up of the interrior
Old 02-25-2013, 05:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'll try to get some interior pictures up ASAP. I still have the red and black seat covers, but they've been off since a few months after I bought it. They're swamp ass creators! Neoprene is not good in the summer, at least not for me The stock seats do have a few tears in the usual places but they've been covered up to prevent anything further. I've replaced all the vents, and replaced the center dash overlay which I've painted with plasti-dip to make black and contrast against the agate colored interior.

I've recently put new fender flares on to replace the haggard weathered flares that were on it.

New (used) 4.0L less than 10,000 miles ago.. Do need a new fan mode selector switch, but yes, you're welcome to come check out the heat and I'm sure you'll find that it gets quite warm after it gets up to temperature.

Also, one last thing... just to (again) prevent wasting anyones time, I did turn down a $7,000 cash offer last week. I'm pretty firm on my asking price. If you're just wanting to buy it outright, I'd consider a nice DSLR camera with video capabilities (mainly t3i or t4i) and a beast desktop pc primarily for video editing as a partial trade--but I'd prefer cash. As always, I'm listening to trade offers, but I'm not eager to sell in any sort of hurry. I'm still having a lot of fun with this Jeep, and it's only for sale because I like to keep my options open.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 02-25-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Registered Member

so no air conditioning means windows down and no cold air?
Old 03-08-2013, 07:23 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by philipcash
so no air conditioning means windows down and no cold air?
Basically. I wish it did have air conditioning, but I don't think I'd use it very often anyway. In the spring/summer/fall, I run the top without windows and I put a tonneau cover on and pull the rear seat out... Then you've just got the safari top, and a tonneau cover to keep things in the back dry. I can run with the doors off and basically an open top without getting wet. I used to run completely topless, but I've come to realize the safari top allows the air to come in without the direct sun/heat, so it's quite a bit cooler on a hot day.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:30 PM
93RyDeR

Adam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these parts

clean jeep i wnt ..glws
Old 03-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

joelcn91 has disabled reputation

If you still the jeep I have cash an willing to come take a look this weekend... can you PM me a number? to set a time up so I can come take a look I'm in lynchburg...
Old 04-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Full Access Member

mstahlman has disabled reputation

Still have call me 5408420336
Old 04-03-2013, 10:07 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by joelcn91
If you still the jeep I have cash an willing to come take a look this weekend... can you PM me a number? to set a time up so I can come take a look I'm in lynchburg...
I didn't reply to the thread, but I did send you my number when you requested and I don't think I ever heard anything from you.

Originally Posted by mstahlman
Still have call me 5408420336
Shooting you a text now. I'm on my way to work

Quick Reply: 1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Sport (5-speed, 33's, full doors)