Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Mustang GT Auto

Old 06-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WraithTR1 has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Mustang GT Auto

Name: Dustin
Means of contact: 757.675.1744
Price: $2500

Description:
Selling my black 1995 Mustang GT automatic. Engine runs good and leather interior is in decent shape some wear on drivers seat. Replaced the alternator, brakes, and harmonic balancer last year. Has some issues, car was hit on drivers side at rear wheel by someone making a U-turn so has some body damage and needs wheel bearings replaced. Car also needs tires (haven't got it inspected because of this) and the car has a shake caused by the torque converter slipping. The shake only happens at low RPM's and once above 1500 RPM's goes away. The odometer stopped working in September of 2009 at around 74,000 so I estimate at most it would have around 112,000 miles probably less as it has mostly been a secondary car. Reason I'm selling the car is I had some surgery done to my hand and need to free up some extra money for expenses. I'm willing to negotiate on price I'm asking 2500. Do have some extra parts to go with the car: off road mid pipe, four 99 Cobra wheels, the rear spoiler (took it off as I like the look better), and if the price is right a lift off fiber glass hood for 94-98 Mustangs. The bank currently does have the title as there is a loan on the car, it is much less then I'm asking for the car and once car is bought I will pay off the loan and get the buyer the title.

Pictures:

Old 06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tylerpal has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 Mustang GT Auto

will you trade