Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 cherokee lifted custom bullbar winch etc..

Old 06-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar
Default 1993 cherokee lifted custom bullbar winch etc..

Lifted Cherokee/custom bulbar w/ winch
SYSTEM DOES NOT COME WITH IT

1993 jeep Cherokee “sport” 4WD of course
4.0 inline 6 cylinder engine, runs great, no problems, fully tuned up
TH400 tranny, shifts great, no problems 4wd works great, no issues.

sits on 31 inch/10wide Dunlop radial rovers, the have over ˝ tread so still have life. On 15x8 aluminum rims,

4 overhead lights ALL WORK and are wired properly.

Radiator fan wired to switch.

lifted 4 inches I believe it’s a rough country, guy before me had a million rough country stickers on it… FULL SUSPENSION LIFT, I was gonna put new shocks on but don’t have the time nor the money.

Custom bullbar looks great, BULLBAR DOUBLES AS AIRTANK! Holds 120 psi and itll hold the air for days if not weeks.

WINCH- older model m8000 (older ones have the lower gear so theyre much more efficient) has brand new motor on it, I just haven’t hooked up power wires and lost the wire remote for it. It will need the remote$60 cover$15 and wires to battery. It does work though.

This jeep is a ton of fun, is a great daily driver and weekend vehicle. Never left me stranded. It does have a few dents here and there and YES IT HAS BEEN IN MUD TWICE AND ON A FEW TRAILS! Never been sunk nor stuck though. Always washed immediately after mud/beach. NO RUST!

Body- 3 noticeable dents, rear bumper should be replaced, kinda dented (pics) hood is different green then rest of body. Peeled off the rubbers on the doors. Should be sanded down and rhino lined.

**Radiator leaks a few drops of fluid after sitting for hours. Nothing huge
That is the only thing wrong with the jeep.

Asking 4500 OBO I don’t need to sell it. But if you come to check it out with cash in hand that may change my mind haha

BRING ON THE LOWBALLS AND SPAM!

Ryan-757 576 4820 text preferred
Jeep is located by sandbridge beach.

I AM WILLING TO TRADE ALSO! NOTHING IN PARTICULAR BUT IT MUST RUN AND DRIVE FINE. I CAN ADD CASH ONTO MY END IF NEEDED.

http://photobucket.com/ryancherokee
Attached Thumbnails 1993 cherokee lifted custom bullbar winch etc..-ryans-jeep-001.jpg   1993 cherokee lifted custom bullbar winch etc..-ryans-jeep-003.jpg  
Old 06-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin
Default Re: 1993 cherokee lifted custom bullbar winch etc..

heres my thread.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/domestic-66/1999-pontiac-trans-am-ls1-6spd-398940/

what do you think?
Old 06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Registered Member

trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar

Originally Posted by AllMtrRacin
thats one badass LS1 haha and id love to trade, but what are the wagers, my jeep has slightly lower miles / less problems but is also older and has a few dents, text me or call me and lets talk business
Old 06-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin

if i get time tomorrow, i will call and maybe see if we can meet up. it all depends on what I got goin on at work.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

i wont add cash on top but id trade still
Old 06-18-2011, 07:40 AM
OMG AHH

jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of

check thread. i doubt it's what you are lookin for. but worth a shot
Old 06-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

if it had newer tires on it, I would trade. I have almost brand new tires on this TA and would want to trade for something that I wont have to worry about for a while
Old 06-19-2011, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jdm_ef9
check thread. i doubt it's what you are lookin for. but worth a shot
if it were the sedan id do it in a heartbeat, but good luck with selling it man it looks sick
Old 06-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by AllMtrRacin
if it had newer tires on it, I would trade. I have almost brand new tires on this TA and would want to trade for something that I wont have to worry about for a while
theres 2 new radial rovers for 120 on craigslist, same exact tires thatre on there now
Old 06-19-2011, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

BUMP

Quick Reply: 1993 cherokee lifted custom bullbar winch etc..