Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality

Old 07-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans
Default 1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality

•Name: Bryan
•Means on contact: Email at BryanTurner01@gmail.com
•Trades: Possible, but the trade would really have to spark my interest.
•Price: $29,500 OBRO
Ok, lets cut to the absolute bottom line. There is almost $60k invested and the first $26k cash gets this car and there is no better deal anywhere on a similar car of this quality in this condition. Don't snooze on this one!

•Description: Tired of looking at overpriced, pieced together rusted out junk? If so, this car will be a refreshing breath of fresh air for you!

If you can find a high quality, completely stock, garage kept since new 25k mile GN, you are going to pay $20k-$25k for it. Then add the mods you want to make it one exceptionally fast street car and the sky's the limit as far as what you are going to have tied up $$$ wise in the car after you are done. There is bunches of cash tied up in this very well thought out and very well engineered car and it would take nearly double the above price to duplicate this one to this level of quality. It is much quicker to tell what's wrong with it rather than take up tons of space writing all the good stuff. As far as defects, here's everything that I can think of. 1)Power antenna inop. 2)Stone chips on the lower rear quarter panels from the drag radials. 3)Small split in the passenger front bumper filler due to deteriation from age. That's it. Feel free to come try to nitpick this car. You just can't pick at much on a professionally modified 25k actual mile, garage kept since new car. $29,500 buys this one!

BTW, YES, it has ice cold air conditioning! I really hate when people disconnect and/or remove A/C from a car that originally had it in hopes to run just a little faster. I see no valid reason to remove something that makes a car so much more fun and enjoyable for tenth or two on a perfectly streetable vehicle.

It is very plain to see that, based on the dyno numbers and low boost, that this is easily a 10 second car with 9 second potential if you wanted to go in that direction with it.

If you are a serious buyer, email me your number and questions at the email address above and I will be happy to call you to discuss the car. Please note that the year and date on the dyno were not set when these readings were taken. The majority of the work on this car was performed at Cotton's Performance and B & T Motorsports and the Tuning was done at B & T Motorsports. Feel free to contact them for their objective opinion of this very high quality, near immaculate car.

Please contact me if you're interested.

•Mileage: Approximately 25k actual
•Exterior Condition: Perfect except for a few rock chips here and there and small split in the passenger front bumper filler and power antenna inop.
•Interior Condition: Mint
•Modifications: Way too numerous to mention
•Pictures: Please email for more detailed pictures

Attached Thumbnails 1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-1.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-2.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-3.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-4.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-5.jpg  

1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-6.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-7.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-8.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-9.jpg   1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality-10.jpg  

Last edited by twobryans; 07-16-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:17 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: 1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Qua

nice ass car, glws.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd
Default Re: 1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Qua

ohh my
Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Car has a ton of nice parts on it. You would be better off advertising on Turbobuick.com with it though.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

oldschoolsex. glws
Old 07-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

RacerS14 has disabled reputation

Good Lord
Old 07-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Damn near perfect, in my eyes.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans

Thanks to all for all the kind words. I really appreciate it!

Someone is going to get one of the nicest and best built Grand Nationals available!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

God damn, sir. God damn.

I wish I had the cash.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:43 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

turn on your rep sir.....you have a sick GN

But post this on turbobuick...better place to sell this beauty

Quick Reply: 1987 Buick Grand National 25k Real Mile Garage Kept Very Nicely Modified Show Quality