Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

03 ford mustang cobra convertible

Old 10-18-2010, 09:53 PM
CPL Us Army

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation
Default Re: 03 ford mustang cobra convertible

bump for a fburg car whore with some of the most legit cars ive seen. good luck tj
Old 10-18-2010, 10:00 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Maybe I missed something but were you running a 2.8 pulley with different injectors untuned or with the Diablo base 2.8 tune?

Either way...that's not good at all.

And why did you put in different injectors? Are they stock pressure?

Last edited by Lord Humongous; 10-18-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:05 AM
9 sec. Boosted panda

jdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these parts

Car came like that when I bought it. I'm prolly jus goin to get it tuned in the next 2 weeks and fix the top. Car runs fine trust just a tad on the rich side. Like to find a stock set of injectors if I could
Old 10-19-2010, 02:31 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by jdm2ltrcpe
Car came like that when I bought it. I'm prolly jus goin to get it tuned in the next 2 weeks and fix the top. Car runs fine trust just a tad on the rich side. Like to find a stock set of injectors if I could
the base tune for Diablo always runs lean as fuck with high timing...that's how they get such high numbers.

If you were running that with higher pressure injectors I'd be scared.....if you were running it with stock pressure injectors I'd be even more scared

What are your rwhp/tq numbers?
Old 10-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Banned

zombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these partszombie361 is infamous around these parts

been sayin you would get it tuned over a month im suprised you havent done major damage as Humongous said that setup is playin with fire PM me i can get it tuned cheap in Richmond thru a buddy of mine all he works with is mustangs best in the biz
Old 10-19-2010, 04:21 PM
9 sec. Boosted panda

jdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these parts

I dnt drive the car it jus sits I've maybe put 400 miles on it in a month. Where does ur buddy work at? No on Virginia tunes diablo. Closest place is jpc in Maryland. I haven't getting it tuned cuz I dnt have money
Old 10-19-2010, 06:46 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

1. Spend the money and get SCT
2. PM FlimFlam on here to get it sorted out before you blow that bitch up especially with the weather getting colder.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:49 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

it will be cheaper with a blown motor....

and seriously..get it tuned..
Old 10-19-2010, 07:45 PM
9 sec. Boosted panda

I'm goin to. I'm gonna call jpc tomorrow and see when they can get me on the dyno.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:29 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by jdm2ltrcpe
I'm goin to. I'm gonna call jpc tomorrow and see when they can get me on the dyno.
Where are you located? If you're near/around richmond, call PAS....seriously

Quick Reply: 03 ford mustang cobra convertible