Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

your wheelie stories

Old 07-12-2006, 03:51 PM
JAY SPEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00civichatch 00civichatch
Default Re: your wheelie stories

yeah i just pedal really hard and i can go for a whole street block.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

wwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 00civichatch
yeah i just pedal really hard and i can go for a whole street block.

hahahe me too, lol

umm i guess i learned them on a dirt bike on my uncles farm bout 5yrs ago
Old 07-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

1st gear sit-down, cracked the throttle back and learned about balance and throttle control...

Just recently learned how to 2nd gear stand up wheelie by bouncing the bike and leaning back. Takes lots of practice and throttle control. I tried to learn how to clutch the bike, thats how alot of the people usually do it, but I didnt feel comfortable clutching the bike.

Best way to learn is to hang out with the people that know how to do it. I dont think anyone can learn by reading about it.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:57 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Slow_spool

Best way to learn is to hang out with the people that know how to do it. I dont think anyone can learn by reading about it.

true. if you have someone that knows what they're doing watching you and paying attention to what you're doing, or not doing, it'll help the learning curve alot.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:37 AM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Slow_spool
I dont think anyone can learn by reading about it.
Not true...

Thats how i learned to 12. Nobody was doing around here it when I was practicing over a year and a half ago but it also took me a few months and crashing over and over again to learn. In the end its worth it.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:55 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

heard a story of a guy buying a brand new 999r for his first bike. walked off the showroom floor with it. he was in the parking lot getting ready to pull off. he reved the shit out of it and popped the clutch. it put him on his ass and launched the bike into a fence causing about 10k in damages. no miles on the bike.

hows that wheelie story?
Old 07-13-2006, 12:02 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by onepointone
heard a story of a guy buying a brand new 999r for his first bike. walked off the showroom floor with it. he was in the parking lot getting ready to pull off. he reved the shit out of it and popped the clutch. it put him on his ass and launched the bike into a fence causing about 10k in damages. no miles on the bike.

hows that wheelie story?

when i worked at scumrise cycles, i watched a guy do the same thing on a busa. he was fine, but his ego was destroyed.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:50 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

accidentally popped a few just taking off fast at street lights but i always let out of it haha... and if i short shift 1st and 2nd hits hard it pulls the front up a little... still i always let out, i'd rather keep my skin on my body then on the street.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Victum
accidentally popped a few just taking off fast at street lights but i always let out of it haha... and if i short shift 1st and 2nd hits hard it pulls the front up a little... still i always let out, i'd rather keep my skin on my body then on the street.
Pussy.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:06 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by BMC
Pussy.

ha ha

Quick Reply: your wheelie stories