Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

will people ever learn?

Old 11-14-2007, 02:37 PM
its not a trans am..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6
Default will people ever learn?

Now, im not a saint, and im not pretending I drive the speed limit and obey all traffic laws...

but you would think that after all the downed bikers in the last few months, that, i dont know...maybe people would get a clue and be a little safer..

i live by Ft Eustis in Newport News, and I drive to the shipyard everyday - 64E to 664S to 164. It takes about 45 mins to 1 hour for me to get home..

Tonight im just getting on 164 and i see a group of about 6 guys on bikes. Nice bikes too. Stretched, lowered, etc. Likely liter bikes. And theyre weaving in and out of traffic. When traffic gets too slow, one guy moves into the left/right lane, and hits the brakes (so traffic has to damn near stop) so his buddies can get over. They do this about 5 times, almost causing accidents each time, before they just decide to race.

Well, you might be wondering - how does that happen when theres so much traffic? Just have one guy hit the brakes (like before) and slow traffic to about 25-30 mph so they get a good amount of distance between them and the next group of cars. Then they run each other and do it all again.

After about 5 times of this - I kinda get sick of it. So when theyre slowing to there roll speed, i put it in 2nd and go in the other lane around them (they were in the same lane). Well, I got around them and right before the merge to 664 i see two of them coming up fast....im slowing for my merge, and here comes one of them about 6 inches from my fucking door as he blows by me.

Now im on 664N going toward the MMBT, and luckily they kept on 164...but wait, heres 2 more, doing the same fucking thing on the damn bridge...

Will they ever learn???

im not a biker-hater by any means...i love to play with bikes on the highway...but this is just unsafe and there has to be limits...
Old 11-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Gsr-t- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: will people ever learn?

they wont learn untill one of them kills therselfs.. very sad
Old 11-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: will people ever learn?

120 bikers already have this year
luckily they are in a group than alone because they would be most definably killed