Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Where to Buy?

Old 10-22-2007, 02:10 PM
SV haver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe
Default Where to Buy?

A Little bitty battery that wont die on me. . .

Here's why... Yesterday i Installed a GSX-R 1K rear shock on my SV650. The SV has a hydraulic shock, the gixxer is gas; + it has that Ball/Bump/whatever reservoir on top of it. . . SOOOO, i had to cut my battery box to make tha bish fit. . . I dont have any pics right now, but pretty much that ball takes up a lot of space (in width) on the battery compartment. So, i need a Skinny batt to just be happy with myself. My stock one is the perfectly, I figured out a way to stick it in without it obtructing the seat... but still. . . everything down there is a bit cramped. . . Like, if it were my testicles, i wouldnt be a happy man right now.

Thanks...
Old 10-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Where to Buy?

nothing wrong with a tight box
check my bike's box if you wanna see tight quarters

hmm
that could be taken in so many ways
Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

i've done gsxr/sv shock swaps a hundred times over, it's a tight fit in there, but it's not hurting anything. if you go with a smaller battery, you're just asking for problems, mainly being left stranded somewhere in the cold when your bike takes a lil longer to fire.

what's an sv got in it for a battery? a ytx-9 or something like that? that's about as small as your gonna get that'll actually run the electric start.

but, if you're really wanting to find a smaller battery, find the dimensions you need, and take them to batteries plus, if anyone would have (or can get) it, they would. i wouldn't go with anything less than a 9aH though. i have a 4aH battery in my chop that is TINY, but i don't have electric start. i don't think my battery would turn an sv over for more than a few seconds, if at all.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:28 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

^^ Thanks steve