Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

what I have notice...............................

Old 06-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default what I have notice...............................

Ok this is what I have notice....about people fighting over about good starter bike,whats good, whats bad, ect...Most of you guys are newbies.You have to understand that you guys are still learning. Hell I will even say this some you guys jump on the band wagon. Man I wish there were more experience riders on this forum. Everyone should sell there bikes and get a BUSA!!!

Last edited by Jesus; 06-05-2004 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default Re: what I have notice...............................

::
Old 06-06-2004, 09:01 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

lmao
Old 06-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

Regardless of the fear of being flamed; I totally agree.

I can't stand it when someone who has less than 1000 miles riding experience under their belt jumps in on a thread of someone asking what a good starter bike is................... It gets old quick.

And THEN wants to defend getting a gixxer 600 as a good starter bike!?!?!?!?!?!

It's all good though. People are gonna do what they want sometimes without caring what others give as advice.

As long as you're on two wheels you're doing good in my book!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by CBR600F4

I can't stand it when someone who has less than 1000 miles riding experience under their belt jumps in on a thread of someone asking what a good starter bike is................... It gets old quick.

It's all good though. People are gonna do what they want sometimes without caring what others give as advice.

it does get old quick....just saying LOL
Old 06-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

I used to post on CycleForums ALLOT.................

So when my girl said she wanted a bike I started posting up in the classifieds looking for an old Honda VTR 250. I figured it would be the perfect starter bike for her.

I can't TELL you how many people were trying to talk me into getting her a 600 as a starter bike; she weighs about 105!!!!!!!!!!!

It was crazy. And some of these people had been riding for years.

Needless to say we got her a used 03 Ninja 250.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBR600F4

I know this thread is about my thread. Im sorta lost, but I guess your defending me agianst the idiots telling my to start out on R6 and cbr 600 RR.

Look you are using are using F4i to race with and are compeative with it. Why would one need bike that powerful to start off with.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:18 PM
Patron

Originally Posted by Boosted2003
I know this thread is about my thread. Im sorta lost, but I guess your defending me agianst the idiots telling my to start out on R6 and cbr 600 RR.

Look you are using are using F4i to race with and are compeative with it. Why would one need bike that powerful to start off with.

Its jsut all the BS thats all. Just have to get it off my chest
Old 06-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

In the Works has disabled reputation

I also have noticed that the mods seem to close a thread when they feel they are done reading it.....Not when the person that started it has gotten the info they needed. I rode back in 94-96. I had a bunch of dirt bikes when i was a kid and my whole family was bikers so i was naturally on bikes since i was a kid. Hince i started on a 600F2. I didn't give it the respect it deserved until it scared the Sh*t out of me one night when i get a little too cocky for it. I think thats the determining factor. A 250 or a 1000 can hurt you all the same. A bike will respect you as long as you respect it. Once you stop respecting it, then it will hurt you. As far as what bike to get its all up to what YOU likeand what your pocket can afford. I personally am just getting back into bikes after a long hiatous and am starting with an 04 R6. i don't suggest this unless you buy it outright. I called on insurance, for me 28 yrs old, been driving since i was 16 no tickets no accidents, and progressive wanted $7k a yr......The cheapest i found it for was 2.8k a year. This was for full coverage(because the bike was financed). I asked the insurance rep why and he said that statistics show they will pay out on this bike within 6 months(like some have said on here). So just something else to think about when looking for a bike. $7k a YEAR....For christs sake i have paid more in insurance in 2 years than i did for the bike
Old 06-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

I think people are just opinionated. Its up to whoever is asking to decide who/what they think is right.

One thing i have realized from riding is i only have to worry about one thing, and thats myself. Im all taken care of, so those of you "experienced" riders can give all the "accurate and proper" information out from now on. Matter of fact, if this is how its gonna be, we might as well request that there be a seperate forum for those of us who are inexperienced and those who are experienced.

Quick Reply: what I have notice...............................