Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Weather is nice...

Old 11-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin
Default Re: Weather is nice...

alright I live about 10mins away
Old 11-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

saw a bunch of group rides today
i was jealous

then i remembered i am going to asia in a month
for 4yrs
Old 11-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Sucks you didn't really get to ride before leaving.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

ramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to behold

man i didnt get a chance to ride much either today. except while in MSF course but just not the same. cant wait for the next decent day to ride.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:12 AM

zx636skiv is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ramdog
...cant wait for the next decent day to ride.
Won't be today...guess I will be riding in the Suburban...

And no, I didn't get to ride last weekend. Planned on it all week, then Friday I got home and had a notice on the door that I needed to get my '96 legal by Sunday, or it was going to get towed. I spent the next 2 days cleaning out my tent in the back yard (10 X 20) so I could get the truck in there and out of site. I talked to the cop yesterday and he said that wasn't good enough, it had to be in a permanant structure, like a garage. He was a total dick on the phone. Didn't have to be, but he was. He gave me 2 weeks to get everything straight. He also informed me that I can't be working on my vehicles on my property and I had to take it somewhere to get it worked on. I guess the Norfolk PD make a lot more money than I do...which is why I try to do all my work myself.
Needless to say, wasn't a good weekend, and this week isn't starting out much better...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

ramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to beholdramdog is a splendid one to behold

damn that sucks man. hope you get everything straight. does anyone know if it supposed to be nice this weekend or friday?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

i did today...wasnt as bad as you'd think till some jackass tried to merge into the lane i was in. i was definitely not in his blind spot..i was RIGHT freaking next to his passenger side window....i cant wait for the no cell phone while driving law in VA
Old 11-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

If I ever use the cell while driving, I have the bluetooth on. I DESPISE people that can't drive and talk at the same time.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

man who you tellin. either get a ear piece or get off the fuckin phone.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

it supposed to be nice tomorrow is anyone riding?

Quick Reply: Weather is nice...