VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   toy drop for kids with aids DEC.6 ride (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/toy-drop-kids-aids-dec-6-ride-265136/)

EMCracing 11-29-2008 05:53 AM

toy drop for kids with aids DEC.6 ride

MOTORCYCLES 4 THE CURE & FRIENDS

DECEMBER 6 COME SUPPORT CHILDREN LIVING WITH AIDS FROM

ACCESS AIDS CARE OF HAMPTON ROADS.

FREE DONUTS AT SIGN UP FOR THOSE WHO

DONATE TOY 's TO THE KIDS....
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ng/TOYDROP.jpg

hatch_this 11-29-2008 06:54 AM

Re: toy drop for kids with aids DEC.6 ride

probably gonna be a cold ride but its for a really good cause, if my bike holds togehter long enough i will be there

BatEclipse99 11-29-2008 10:24 AM

As long as the carb job fixes my bike...im down. It will be my first bike ride

EMCracing 11-29-2008 01:09 PM

cool guys cant wait to meet you guys

Neo Xian Wu 11-29-2008 11:56 PM

I might be down, depending on my work schedule on Saturday.

ramdog 11-30-2008 08:25 AM

if i havent sold my bike and the weather holds up i will be there

93hatch 11-30-2008 05:34 PM

any info on the ride on sunday? thinks its a southern riders ride for kids also. ends at chevys i heard. if anyone knows more let me know.

Real Random 12-01-2008 05:05 AM

damn it

Scottyk6 12-01-2008 05:05 AM

Hmmm...I just picked up a shift at work on this day. Anyone know when the ride starts? Might be able to make it if the ride starts at the end of registration.

EMCracing 12-01-2008 05:46 AM

should start about 20-30 min. after reg.

FASTGRAFFIX 12-01-2008 12:04 PM

im in

EMCracing 12-01-2008 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by FASTGRAFFIX (Post 4755278)
im in

I wont hold my breath

chappe 12-01-2008 01:41 PM

anyone going from the beach?

jbstewart02 12-01-2008 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by chappe (Post 4755674)
anyone going from the beach?

Im gonna try and get out of work for a little to make this. Ill get with you and steven later to let you know.

chappe 12-01-2008 05:26 PM

word up... yahoo shows its supposed to be 48 on saturday... but i wouldnt count on that... i think i'm gonna get cold weather gloves.

EMCracing 12-05-2008 12:05 PM

hope to see some of you guys out here. there will be hot dogs and chips after the ride. if you are comming from driven make sure you let me know who you are... I like to put a face to the name. and me just look for the big ugly dude behind the front desk. all my guys that work for me are skinny LOL cant miss me stick out like a sore thumb.

hatch_this 12-05-2008 12:24 PM

gotta work tomorrow morning but i work in the shipyard so i will just ride my bike and stop by when i get off see you guys tomorrow

Neo Xian Wu 12-06-2008 04:53 AM

I should be making it out.

Real Random 12-06-2008 05:57 AM

wait....
it's today?

slowandloud 12-06-2008 06:06 AM

i plan on making it me and wife if babysitter works out

jbstewart02 12-06-2008 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by slowandloud (Post 4771073)
i plan on making it me and wife if babysitter works out

should have called last night

chappe 12-06-2008 06:46 AM

oh man.. thi is gonna suck..... im gonna go to cycle gear to pick up some colg weather gloves... and im rocking a scarf on the ride... getting nostalgic up in here.

jbstewart02 12-06-2008 06:55 AM

Im not gonna be able to make it cause of work

EMCracing 12-06-2008 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by chappe (Post 4771166)
oh man.. thi is gonna suck..... im gonna go to cycle gear to pick up some colg weather gloves... and im rocking a scarf on the ride... getting nostalgic up in here.

hes going old skool LOL

chappe 12-06-2008 12:52 PM

OK... SO, not to be rude or anything. But, the ride totally sucked... a bunch of squids going way too fast, a few ppl whom clearly cant ride, State troopers pulling people over on the highway, some squids on some hayabusas hauling ass on the shoulder of 664.. almost whitnessed about 3-4 accidents. All squids trying to show off and go fast... at least i got to eat some delicious donuts donate a little toy for the kids, and obviously, roc da scarf.

jbstewart02 12-06-2008 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by chappe (Post 4771937)
OK... SO, not to be rude or anything. But, the ride totally sucked... a bunch of squids going way too fast, a few ppl whom clearly cant ride, State troopers pulling people over on the highway, some squids on some hayabusas hauling ass on the shoulder of 664.. almost whitnessed about 3-4 accidents. All squids trying to show off and go fast... at least i got to eat some delicious donuts donate a little toy for the kids, and obviously, roc da scarf.

now I am glad that I got stuck at work

chappe 12-06-2008 01:12 PM

yeah.. you did though, miss some delicious donuts. . . . .

jbstewart02 12-06-2008 01:18 PM

maybe next time

Neo Xian Wu 12-06-2008 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by chappe (Post 4771937)

Yeah... Definitely not a Tiki organized ride by any means. Was cool to see people come out, especially for a good cause. Oh, and chappe, sorry I didn't introduce myself. I was the guy on the black R6 with the blue A* jacket and blue HJC helmet. hatch_this was the guy I was talking to inside EMC. And those donuts were elite because they were Krispy Kreme.

chappe 12-06-2008 01:55 PM

no worries neo... anf yea.. the donuts were elite indeed.

Real Random 12-06-2008 02:38 PM

If i was there i am sure everyone would have met each other
just sayin'...

MA-HALF-E 12-06-2008 10:17 PM

I heard about the guys getting pulled over. :(

rollingstock 12-07-2008 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter (Post 4772805)
I heard about the guys getting pulled over. :(

i think it was just one guy... its had an out of date tag.. so go figure

i dont think he got a ticket tho.. sum new york cat

EMCracing 12-07-2008 09:36 AM

yah no one got any tickets. and the ride was suposed to be organised by clutch and burn.. well glad I dident go on the ride. but did get some good toys and you guys did not come say hay to me. whats up with that... I know one of you bought boots.... who was it? sorry the ride wasent that great as long as we do what is needed to help the couse... thanks for comming... the reson cops were involved is a guy called about them blocking the exit ramps and told the cops everyone was rideing reckless.

Real Random 12-07-2008 09:39 AM

hmm

Neo Xian Wu 12-07-2008 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by EMCracing (Post 4773678)
yah no one got any tickets. and the ride was suposed to be organised by clutch and burn.. well glad I dident go on the ride. but did get some good toys and you guys did not come say hay to me. whats up with that... I know one of you bought boots.... who was it? sorry the ride wasent that great as long as we do what is needed to help the couse... thanks for comming... the reson cops were involved is a guy called about them blocking the exit ramps and told the cops everyone was rideing reckless.

That doesn't surprise me. They were blocking a lot of traffic when the slower riders were keeping some of us back. No offense to cruiser riders, but the two Harley riders weren't even close to keeping pace. I was next to the lady riding and she seemed very uncomfortable. hatch_this was the guy who bought the boots. I was the one in the A* jacket hanging out with him.

Like you said, it was for a good cause and I, personally, was happy to see people actually come out and ride despite the weather and all. Always happy to see people that aren't just "fair weather riders." That and that light-skinned girl was NICE... :D:p

EMCracing 12-07-2008 12:13 PM

I new it. you could have still came over and said hay! dont be a stanger.... and again thank you for comming. did hatch like the boots he will still need to break them in. hay did you know who the first people back were it was the cruisers LOL

Neo Xian Wu 12-07-2008 01:47 PM

He said they fit well. I told him he'd have to get used to them on the bike. I had to get used to my SMX-4s after only riding in sneakers. The Harley couple probably bailed like some of the other people did lol. I know when I followed Chappe, there was 4 squids hauling ass up through the tunnel. One of them on a titanium ZX6R almost lost it and rear ended a car.

Real Random 12-07-2008 06:07 PM

lol
tardtastic

rollingstock 12-07-2008 08:31 PM

i was the guy that got the boots for him...let me know once he starts riding more how he likes them

not far! i wasnt aloud to ride my 110cc with u guys.. unkool LOL