Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

suzuki pwns all

Old 05-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default suzuki pwns all

simply because of there color schemes
Old 05-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: suzuki pwns all

are you serious? I am about tired of looking at suzuki's

In color schemes I would say..Honda or Kawasaki takes it.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:50 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

hmmmm i dont know, bustadust does have a good point there, the black and yellow suzukis are fuckin hot, but then again the kawasaki green and the kawasaki orange are pretty hot too, also the new cbr 1000rr blue and yellow is like fuckin hot, and the yamaha r1 le gold and black is pretty fuckin sexy too, its pretty evenly matched actually
Old 05-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

95B18c1 95B18c1 95B18c1 95B18c1 95B18c1 95B18c1

Well Im always with the Suzuki color schemes. You have to love them. The red/black, blue/white, and the black and yellow. And the Busa, all I have to say is the gray/black.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:31 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think the honda blue and yellow and the silver with read flames looks like GARBAGE... but thats just my opinion?
Old 05-25-2006, 10:08 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Of course Suzuki's are hot....

cause they always get stolen
Old 05-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BMC
are you serious? I am about tired of looking at suzuki's

yeah, they're badass bikes and everything but more than every third sport bike I see out on the street is a gsxr. Mostly 6's too. They must sell a crazy number of them around here compared to other makes or something
Old 05-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by xshanex
yeah, they're badass bikes and everything but more than every third sport bike I see out on the street is a gsxr. Mostly 6's too. They must sell a crazy number of them around here compared to other makes or something
I was reading something about sales figures and they all sell pretty evenly actually.

Now, onto the colors: The silver/white and black/silver GSX-R600 are some of the best looking color combonations I've seen in a long time.

Kawasakis are all one color now which is fine, but they seem a little bland. Don't get me wrong, I love the all black and all green ZXRs, but I like the Suzuki colors better.

Honda...wtf are you thinking? The blue and yellow CBR1000RR looks like something Nelly would ride. The orange with Tribal Flames....well....I don't live in a teepee.

Yamaha: The anniversary yellow stuff is awesome. So is the Raven black schemes.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:28 AM

DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA

Originally Posted by Corey
I was reading something about sales figures and they all sell pretty evenly actually.

Now, onto the colors: The silver/white and black/silver GSX-R600 are some of the best looking color combonations I've seen in a long time.

Kawasakis are all one color now which is fine, but they seem a little bland. Don't get me wrong, I love the all black and all green ZXRs, but I like the Suzuki colors better.

Honda...wtf are you thinking? The blue and yellow CBR1000RR looks like something Nelly would ride. The orange with Tribal Flames....well....I don't live in a teepee.

Yamaha: The anniversary yellow stuff is awesome. So is the Raven black schemes.
+555,8896
Old 05-26-2006, 03:33 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

+1 on the blue/yellow 1000rr looking like trash. although, i do like the black/red 1000rr.

personally, i like the black/yellow/white r1's and r6's. i think they look pretty hot.

Quick Reply: suzuki pwns all