Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Stunting

Old 12-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GiJim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stunting

Anyone in VA beach really into stunting? Im new to the area and it seems there are cops everywhere anyone know of safe places to go?
Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus
Default Re: Stunting

Originally Posted by GiJim
Anyone in VA beach really into stunting? Im new to the area and it seems there are cops everywhere anyone know of safe places to go?
It's a habit.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GiJim
i suggest leaving VA asap and taking me away with you <3

NO HOMO
Old 12-07-2008, 08:39 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

probly no one on this forum, if they are they arent going to post... most the fags on here are newbes that wanna be kool so they have flashy turds

be better off just riding(looking) or going to local sport bike shop an asking around..
Old 12-08-2008, 12:17 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

There are a few people on the forum who do, they won't post publicly about when and where though, because this is a public forum and open to all eyes.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by djgrom
There are a few people on the forum who do, they won't post publicly about when and where though, because this is a public forum and open to all eyes.
+1
rep4u
Old 12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Originally Posted by rollingstock
probly no one on this forum, if they are they arent going to post... most the fags on here are newbes that wanna be kool so they have flashy turds

be better off just riding(looking) or going to local sport bike shop an asking around..
Im just a fag newb, looking kool. So i cant help here with this thread.

I hear saturday nights, I-264 around 2:30 am heading back from peabodys, no hands, one wheel, drunk is the place to be.

Edit: Flip flops, balling shorts, wifebeaters = Recommended attire.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rollingstock

Or we are too busy making super fucking ugly custom exhausts for our chopper bikes with 600rr motors huh? idiot.

But I am in richmond but I know of some people in the norfolk/ beach area but they arent on the forum. PM me for details bro.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:45 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Up_on1
Or we are too busy making super fucking ugly custom exhausts for our chopper bikes with 600rr motors huh? idiot.

But I am in richmond but I know of some people in the norfolk/ beach area but they arent on the forum. PM me for details bro.
ya since its chopper

and i only own 1..

edit: i wish i had a 600rr chopper..
Old 12-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

haha. u got me. Oh well. I tried.

Quick Reply: Stunting