Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Starter Bike?

Old 06-24-2007, 12:06 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Starter Bike?

I was thinking about getting a learner bike. I don't know much about them, but ive driven a moped that was fun? hha. Looking for something like 250cc or not much bigger, i dont need rocket, just a cruiser. I like the kawasaki style bike, as opposed to the harley cruiser type look. So any suggestions? looking to spend around 1k, old high miles what ever, it will be something i can learn, no need to go over 45mph, and if while im learning i drop it who gives a shit? just a straight up learner. I cant get it now, so if you have any to offer for sale, sorry. I am looking for something to point me in the right direction of a good starter bike, not looking to buy one today
Old 06-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey
Default Re: Starter Bike?

I think a GSXR1300 Hayabusa would be the best bike to learn on sir..
Old 06-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

NoRider has disabled reputation

wait till winter begins, and its not riding season n e more, you can find bikes for that price and the kind your looking for. Go to craigslist
Old 06-24-2007, 01:14 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/motorcycles-parts-58/fs-2004-kawasaki-zx6r-192340/
Old 06-24-2007, 03:32 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
I think a GSXR1300 Hayabusa would be the best bike to learn on sir..
ha...ha... fuck nugget + i say you teach me on your new 600.... sorry if i lay it down =P
Old 06-24-2007, 03:32 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Originally Posted by NoRider
wait till winter begins, and its not riding season n e more, you can find bikes for that price and the kind your looking for. Go to craigslist
kewl, ty for the info
Old 06-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

or buy mine. =D your a decent size guy. You should be fine on a 600. buy something around 99-02. Whats your price range? I may be interested in selling my 01 r6, just more of a feeler though. A friend of mine is selling his 01 honda f4i.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Zen
Registered Member

Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen

How about a '06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250?

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/motorcycles-parts-58/fs-2006-kawasaki-ninja-ex250-va-beach-184579/
Old 06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt
I was thinking about getting a learner bike. I don't know much about them, but ive driven a moped that was fun? hha. Looking for something like 250cc or not much bigger, i dont need rocket, just a cruiser. I like the kawasaki style bike, as opposed to the harley cruiser type look. So any suggestions? looking to spend around 1k, old high miles what ever, it will be something i can learn, no need to go over 45mph, and if while im learning i drop it who gives a shit? just a straight up learner. I cant get it now, so if you have any to offer for sale, sorry. I am looking for something to point me in the right direction of a good starter bike, not looking to buy one today
I'm not positive, but I don't think they make street bikes in 250cc's. But I'm sure someone will chime in to agree/disagree.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:30 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mus96tang
I'm not positive, but I don't think they make street bikes in 250cc's. But I'm sure someone will chime in to agree/disagree.

ex250's, cb250's, gz250's, there's a bunch of 250's out there.

japan gets all the really cool 250's though, we get the left overs.

Quick Reply: Starter Bike?