Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

St. Judes Childrens Hospital - - Charity ride (details inside)

Old 10-11-2006, 05:35 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default St. Judes Childrens Hospital - - Charity ride (details inside)

Here's a PDF flyer that I've uploaded to my web host to share with everyone: http://members.cox.net/adamlyon/stjuderide.pdf

I know many of you are probably too far away, but I know we have riders from the Harrisonburg area too, and there will be a group leaving Blue Ridge Powersports to meet up with us in Buena Vista.

If any of you are able to make it, please come on out and show some support for a good cause. It would be great to meet some of you anyway! I'm expecting a big turn out, and I think it's great that the ride/bbq is for such a good cause. All of the money raised goes to St. Judes Childrens Hospital!

Let me know if you think you might come, or if you were already planning on coming.. I need to tell them how many people I expect to come.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: St. Judes Childrens Hospital - - Charity ride (details inside)

I wish I could go, unfortunetly, this ride is too far for me.

St. Judes Children's Hospital is one of the organizations that will always try to be charitable too. If you do not know the history of this hospital than I think if you take the time to read this transcript from Larry King, to at least the "Why, Memphis?" part of the interview, than you will know that this is a very good cause.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...09/lkl.01.html

If there was a ride closer than I would partake in it.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:03 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Alwayslast
I wish I could go, unfortunetly, this ride is too far for me.

St. Judes Children's Hospital is one of the organizations that will always try to be charitable too. If you do not know the history of this hospital than I think if you take the time to read this transcript from Larry King, to at least the "Why, Memphis?" part of the interview, than you will know that this is a very good cause.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...09/lkl.01.html

If there was a ride closer than I would partake in it.
I do wish it was closer to you guys so maybe we could all meet in the middle.. Might have been able to meet in the middle to give you and I both about a 2 hour ride each way. It would be worth it to me to ride 2 or 2.5 hours each way, but I can't do much more than that with a passenger.

Maybe next time!
Old 10-11-2006, 06:04 PM
WWW.TEAMDOHC.ORG

CIVIC2C has a little shameless behaviour in the past

What time are you going to be in Buena Vista. We ride 60 West all the time form amherst toBuena Vista. I should be able to get some people up for it.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:34 PM
wub wub wub wub

Check the flyer.

We should be there at 2PM. BBQ starts at 2:30.. Live band and all.

It'd be great if you got some people to come along!