Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

sooooooo this just happen

Old 01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
yes sir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollingstock has disabled reputation
Default sooooooo this just happen

so im on my way home from chillin EMC and i get about a mile or 2-3 from my house and my bike besides to stop running.. oil coming out of the exhaust, not pretty.. so i put my bike in a ditch so no one see its..so i start walking. lucky these really nice old ppl give me a ride home.. so i get in my truck race back to get my bike.. and holy crap. there 2 cops cars 3 fire trucks and sum other ppl pulled over.. im like FUCK!.. i jump out an run over.. im like thats my bike... so the cop sends everyone away.. runs my id everythings good.. he even help me left my bike in my truck... good dude... then i steped in teh ditch and went to my kneed in mud.. lost my shoe... sucks.. o well..

ill post pics tom

ps who's ever yard i left burnout marks sorry. the cop said i could do it.. hahah
Old 01-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

EMCracing will become famous soon enough
Default Re: sooooooo this just happen

wow do you have an idea what happend
Old 01-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

wow
wthh?
Old 01-10-2008, 05:48 PM
yes sir

no clue... i know theres oil all over the motor coulding from the exhaust... i was getting on it.. and when i let out it didnt want to stop.. so i pulled the clutch.. at first i thought i snap another cable.. so i was like fuck it.. ill just try and ride it home.. stright shot no lights.... then the motor start to cut out.. then stoped... it turned over but the battery dead haha.. so im thinking a vavle or sumthing ill know once i rip it a part again lol....
Old 01-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

so.... you have oil spewing out of the exhaust and you high rev the motor to do a burnout...... thats not very smart.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:44 PM
yes sir

Originally Posted by Voodoo ST
so.... you have oil spewing out of the exhaust and you high rev the motor to do a burnout...... thats not very smart.

ummmmmmmm anywhere im any of my post does it say i was trying to "high rev the motor to do a burnout"... sorry i dont need to" high rev" my motor to burn out.. its to easy.. and hell f-ing no i wasnt burning out. have u seen my tire? sorry no...

im still liked to know where u got that at

edit: maybe u got it from my ps? that was in my truck trying to get out of the ditch.... and if u read u see its says the "cop" let me do it.. so that mean the bike is already broke..

Last edited by rollingstock; 01-10-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:43 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

where are da pics?
Old 01-11-2008, 08:48 AM
yes sir

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
where are da pics?
lol i just got up... still trying to see stright.. ill go take sum in a few mins
Old 01-11-2008, 09:53 AM
yes sir

ok pics.. but cant really tell anything is wrong...

here the only place there oil come from.. and it isnt as much as i thought... cant really tell from teh pic

my shoe got owned

as she sits

probly not going to take it a part for awhile.. since i dont have a place to keep it out of the weather.. all my bikes sit outside under my deck(2nd story) so i dont really want to have it in pieces outside..... im sures shane will have alot of parts to order for me once i get around to it(kz550 needs to get done first)..... big bore kit.......... maybe summmmm gas... head work.....
Old 01-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered member

where is the crime scene pics?
I provided crime scene pics, i want oil trails and carnage!

Quick Reply: sooooooo this just happen