Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

So I got pulled this morining

Old 11-29-2007, 05:29 AM
PandaMania

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts
Default So I got pulled this morining

About 8am this morning i'm coming home from my gf house. get onto mercury blvd. I saw the bike cop behind me the whole time. didn't think anything about it. turn my signal on and use a hand signal. Well bam, lights on. So I pull over and take my helmet off. He walks up and starts screaming where are your turn signals. Then before I can say anything he states that he has pulled me over for this before and he wasn't letting me off for anything. First off the turn signals are in the rear brake light and I used a hand signal. I told him about the hand signal, he said yeah once you saw me. Um dude that was the only turn I made the whole trip so far. Was like 4 min from house. I told him that he had never pulled me before because I have never been stopped. He then goes to bitch about the placement of my inspection sticker. It was put on my swing arm by casey cycle city and when i got it reinspected the place I was at put it there too. He scream for no reason that it has to be on the forks and or frame because the swing arm can be removed. I'm thinking to myself so can the forks dick head. Then he gets my license and stuff asking who owns the bike. It says my name on the license and my name on the registration. Then he hands me my stuff and says your free to go, get out of here. There was no real reason for the stop. Just that I was on a sport bike. I really liked how he said he had been following me for like 15 mins, I kinda laughed because I had only been riding for 5 min and the bike was barely warmed up yet. I guess he wasn't happy to be a bike cop in the cold like that. At least there was no ticket given.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default Re: So I got pulled this morining

Just be glad in wasnt at the Beach or you wouldve went to jail for no reason....
Old 11-29-2007, 05:50 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I have been pulled over just to be pulled over before.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I got pulled thanksgiving night. I passed a trooper on 664 doing 76 in a 55. and he let me go. I was dumbfounded.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

no comment
Old 11-29-2007, 10:17 AM
d00d

duder is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard stories about the 2 hampton bike cops before.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:56 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Sounds like one of those cruiser types that frown down on sportbike riders. Prejudice bastids. Yeah I'm sure VB you would have gotten a failure to use turn signal citation which I believe falls under the new Virginia infraction fees.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

file a complaint to the top dog.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:44 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by duder
I've heard stories about the 2 hampton bike cops before.
One of them is a dick, and openly frowns upon sportbikes. The other guy is actually pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
file a complaint to the top dog.
He can't do shit unless he was wrongfully arrested. Even then, he would be found guilty in GDCC and would have to appeal to get shit done.

As far as the inspection sticker deal goes Ted, shops are actually told specifically NOT to place it on the forks anymore because it is not in plain view. The swingarm is where 90% of them put them now.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:44 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
Just be glad in wasnt at the Beach or you wouldve went to jail for no reason....
I agree...

Quick Reply: So I got pulled this morining