Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Scorpion's on sale...

Old 10-18-2007, 02:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Scorpion's on sale...

Not sure if I ended up ever posting the link to this before or not, but I thought I'd pass it on to you guys. I've never owned a Scorpion (yet) but several friends do and they agree that they're a great bang for the buck. I was planning on getting an Arai or Suomy around Christmas time, but I might settle for spending about 1/4 on a decent Scorpion instead. I like the fact that you can buy different liners and accessories for it.

Anyway, it's hard to beat prices like these!!!

http://sportbiketrackgear2.homestead...onhelmets.html
Old 10-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Scorpion's on sale...

i have a geronimo which is my fav helmet (even better than my carbon lid)
Those prices are pretty good since those models
Think i may order another one for shitz and giggles

**edit**
found them cheaper

Last edited by Real Random; 10-18-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
i have a geronimo which is my fav helmet (even better than my carbon lid)
Those prices are pretty good since those models have been discontinued hence the low price.
Think i may order another one for shitz and giggles
The Geronimo is the one I was considering... You love it, really? Is it a good looking helmet in person, or cheap looking? I don't think I've ever seen that graphic in person. Most people seem to go with the Crackhead.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
wub wub wub wub

I like this one too, but I don't see myself spending $200 on an EXO-700. I'd either put it towards an EXO-1000, or a Suomy/Arai. I tried on a 1000 though, and I didn't really care for it. It seemed a tad heavier than I expected.

Old 10-19-2007, 02:38 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

i cant say enough about sportbiketrackgear.com. just about everything i have done to my track bike, ive gone through them. they are very helpfull, customer service is amazing, and they race everything they sell, and because of that, they have something to say about anything you ask about.

on the helmet, ive never really owned anything but the EXO-700. very comfortable helmets. ive ordered 4 total from sportbiketrackgear. 3 of which ive wrecked in. 1 wreck at 110mph. they hold up well. ive never had a headache or any other problems when my head smashes the pavement.

the anti fog shield really works too. i used to ride in 32degree weather and never really had it fog on me.

sportbiketrackgear and the helmets are highly recommended from me.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
The Geronimo is the one I was considering... You love it, really? Is it a good looking helmet in person, or cheap looking? I don't think I've ever seen that graphic in person. Most people seem to go with the Crackhead.
i love the graphics
it looks free high quality
but that is my opinion but i have had many kudos on its looks
Old 10-19-2007, 02:46 PM
wub wub wub wub

I also found a beater jacket that I've considered buying too... I've never been huge on PowerTrip, but I think it's a good looking commuter jacket if nothing else. I like to have a wide array of different gear to select from! lol...

Hard to beat a price like $89.99 for a leather jacket! Less than $100 shipped. A lot of people were buying the MotoGP Corkscrew jacket and giving rave reviews as far as quality for the price, but I think I like this PowerTrip jacket better.

http://www.newenough.com/browse/view_product_images/312
Old 10-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered member

to bad it is black
of course i could alter it....
Old 10-19-2007, 02:50 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
to bad it is black
of course i could alter it....
Why too bad? Black is relatively universal! lol
Old 10-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Registered member

universally dangerous
i am always thinking about night visibility

Quick Reply: Scorpion's on sale...