Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Riding Less

Old 07-18-2009, 06:50 AM
round ii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute
Default Riding Less

Dave (Grease Monkey) and I were talking about it the other day... we've both noticed that we've been riding significantly less this year than last.

Anyone else notice that they've been riding a bit less this year than in the past?
Old 07-18-2009, 07:05 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Riding Less

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Dave (Grease Monkey) and I were talking about it the other day... we've both noticed that we've been riding significantly less this year than last.

Anyone else notice that they've been riding a bit less this year than in the past?
i just started riding on MY OWN bike, 3 days ago, and i can tell im going to be making up the lack of me having a bike earlier this year by the end of the year.

yall are just getting old. lol.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Durn it. I want a bike.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:25 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

I rode all last summer and this constantly. haven't seen any reason to slow down.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
Durn it. I want a bike.
I have one for you....
Old 07-18-2009, 07:48 AM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

Originally Posted by nagger
i just started riding on MY OWN bike, 3 days ago, and i can tell im going to be making up the lack of me having a bike earlier this year by the end of the year.

yall are just getting old. lol.
hit me up, lets go riding!
Old 07-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by Fobby
I have one for you....
Haha yes yes, I saw. After all my court dates are cleared up and if I still have my license, I may be in the market and get rid of the S2000. Idk. We shall seeee. There are so many bikers and this car scene shit is dying off. Not like it used to be four years ago.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:08 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I've ridden a lot less. One I have no job (darn recession!)...unlike last year where I would commute on my bike. Thats were like 75% of my riding time went to. That and my bike had some issues this summer, so I didnt ride for like 2+ weeks. However, its fixed so I'm prolly going to start riding a little more.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:02 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I won't take a car unless there's a really good reason.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Mine is primarily because I have to pick up lil man from daycare whenever my wife has to work late, so I can't take the bike to work. Then in the evenings if we go out, he comes, and you can't exactly put a car seat on a crotch rocket lol.

It sucks.

Quick Reply: Riding Less