Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

riders down in daytona!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAGOHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default riders down in daytona!!!

hey everyone got word a lil while ago. That y friend nikki and her good friends ian and boe were in a bad wreck in daytona yesterday afternoon. all i know as of this point is nikki is icu. With ashatered arm and leg but recovering. ian is also in icu not sure of condition but will post as i find out. boe from what i hear is good. lets keep all three of them in are thoughts and prayer. and as you may be able to tell they will be some time on recovery and stuff so may get a ride together to help them out. so if anyone has some ideas pm me on here, or e-mail me at tmgoho77@yahoo.com. im gonna talk to knucleheads were i work part time to set this up. but more important than anything lets pray for a speedy good recovery for them.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

colombianito has disabled reputation
Default Re: riders down in daytona!!!

didnt know them but best wishes to them and a fast recovery ... sucks...
Old 03-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Bo, Ian, and Nikki were riding down in Florida, a Vehicle pulled out in front of them, Ian hit the vehicle in the back, went head first into the back of the vehicle then went flying off, and Nikki went over the vehicle. Bo swerved so he would notimpact with them and went into a ditch. Ian is in Critical Condition, inSurgery now, and Nikki is in Surgery as well. Ian was barely alert at te scene, and Nikki was alert. I just got off the phone with Bo, here's the deal. Ian has Shatterd several bones in his Neck and they think some in his Back, he has a collapsed Lung and possibly some Broken Ribs. He is CRITICAL. His Parents are Driving to down there and Nikki's Folks are from Florida so they are going to the Hospital as well. Nikki has a Broken Leg and Arm, and many scratches. Bo is fine, he has some scratches, he needed stitches in his arm, but didn't get them (We all know Bo!!!), he is really Sore. Danielle and Matt are Flying to Florida now and will update me as they get there.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:44 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

best wishes for them and i'll pray for them
Old 03-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

BAGOHO is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the updated info
Old 03-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

I spoke with Boe last night, hes straight, Nikki and Ian were in surgery. So far it seems as if everyone is hanging in there. I think Ian is still critical but not positive. They are in my prayers.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:42 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

how horible. I hope they sue the hell out of the driver of the car. It makes me mad to think that one idiot not paying attention can change so many lives. I hope they have a full and speedy recovery.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:58 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Hope they're ok, my dad just got word a couple days ago that the president of H.R.O.T. (Honda Riders of Tidewater) was killed on the way down to bike week when he entered traffic in Jacksonville. He was slowed down to around 20mph when a vehichle behind him didn't stop and hit him going about 70mph. R.I.P to him and be careful out there.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:41 PM

zx636skiv is on a distinguished road

Tis the season...

Rip to the pres of HROT, and best of luck to Ian and Nikki. Don't personally know them, but we are all part of the same family. My thoughts and prayers to them and their immediate families...
Old 03-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

My Dad had just had dinner with the Pres of HROT on Thursday I think it was... I am down for a ride to help who ever out.... If I am in town, count me in for two riders...

Quick Reply: riders down in daytona!!!