Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Ride to VIR Oct. 10th for the AMA race

Old 09-28-2004, 03:09 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Ride to VIR Oct. 10th for the AMA race

who wants to ride down the VIR in a group for the ama superbike race? im just going on sunday because of work. qualifying is all weekend, but the races are the 10th. racing starts at 10ish. we are going to try to leave here around 6-7 in the morning.

who wants to go post here. we are meeting off 360 at a shell station. i have to talk to one of the guys at work to ask exactly which one. if anyone wants to meet up in chester/chesterfield/anywhere close, id love to ride to the meeting spot with someone (im sure nick will ride there with me )

anyone?

oh yea, tickets for sunday only are $40 at the gate. but this is the real thing, so you expect to pay some money to see this.

tell everyone, the more the better
Old 09-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ride to VIR Oct. 10th for the AMA race

i'll be at the race so we will definetly have to meet once you guys get there... and YES it is definetly worth uch more than 40$ this is not something to be missed, the championship will be decided at VIR, and not only that but it looks Ducati factory World Super Bike rider and if he wins this weekend in France he will be the World Champion Regis Laconi is going to be riding at VIR as a wild card entry for Austin Ducati, thats realy going to mix things up
Old 09-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Yes I really cant wait for this........ I am not riding out there but I am driving . If you get tickets now you pay only 30.00
Old 09-28-2004, 03:42 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

advance tickets arent being sold anymore. it stopped sept. 9th
Old 09-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by onepointone
advance tickets arent being sold anymore. it stopped sept. 9th
not true
Old 09-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

i've got like a stack of 60 of them at work waiting to be sold... VIR might not be offering them direct though
Old 09-28-2004, 04:02 PM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
i've got like a stack of 60 of them at work waiting to be sold... VIR might not be offering them direct though

trying to hook me up? or do you have 60 people that want them? i know i need 2 of them, and im sure my friends would like ot buy in advance.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

jdmintegra is an unknown quantity at this point

how far is vir from richmond area..i live 45 mins west of richmond
Old 09-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

about 2 hours from richmond... no they are available to be sold, i can hook you up as far as sell you as many as you want no problem, but we just sell them as a service to our customers we don't make money on them so i can't discount them
Old 10-03-2004, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

ThaOnlyStunna has disabled reputation

I'm going dont no what day though wanna ride my bike I'm in Petersburg,Col Heights area I can meet any where on this side. just some one say a place and a time and who going and on what day we dont have that much longer to decide if were gonna do this

Quick Reply: Ride to VIR Oct. 10th for the AMA race