Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

The Ride Game.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:28 AM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: The Ride Game.

^ cant rep.

It's been raining like an SOAB lately. Supposed to do a cruise with the MCVT to VIR saturday morning, hoping the weather stays clear.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:36 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by monopolizedinc

you and your bike in an impound lot
Is this your first challenge? I don't remember seeing that bike before. Great bike btw.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Southwade
Is this your first challenge? I don't remember seeing that bike before. Great bike btw.
na man ive done a few in the past... had to go see if they were on the r1 or that bike, all have been on the 500.

54mpg cant complain I ride it everyday rain or shine
Old 08-09-2013, 06:23 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Letze

He seemed comfortable in there, I'm sure it would change the moment I took it out for a ride.

Next, XXX Video Store/Sex Shop.
Not to clog up the thread, but random fun fact for you.

For dogs anyway, they have no pain receptors in their eyes. So if you bring a dog along on a sidecar (or as I saw last weekend, dude had his little lap dog tucked into his jacket with just his head poking out), while the dog is having a great time they could actually be doing long term damage to their eyes without realizing it. So goggles are a must.

Probably will never ride with my dog (don't have a hack), but figured I'd post it up anyway. If it helps one person/dog, it's worth it.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:28 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

na man ive done a few in the past... had to go see if they were on the r1 or that bike, all have been on the 500.

54mpg cant complain I ride it everyday rain or shine
You have a 250, 500, and a 1000? I like your style.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:29 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Not to clog up the thread, but random fun fact for you.

For dogs anyway, they have no pain receptors in their eyes. So if you bring a dog along on a sidecar (or as I saw last weekend, dude had his little lap dog tucked into his jacket with just his head poking out), while the dog is having a great time they could actually be doing long term damage to their eyes without realizing it. So goggles are a must.

Probably will never ride with my dog (don't have a hack), but figured I'd post it up anyway. If it helps one person/dog, it's worth it.
Did not know that... good to know, I'll keep that in mind and spread the word if I ever need too.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:31 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

you and your bike in an impound lot
You and your bike?

Dammit.

EDIT: wait I have an idea. Reflections.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:41 AM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

yessir takes more than a stop and roll
Old 08-09-2013, 06:41 AM
Im Red Bitches

just a 500 and the 1000
Old 08-09-2013, 08:17 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Quick Reply: The Ride Game.