Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Richmond area / ride down to Jamestown ferry

Old 03-12-2006, 05:34 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Richmond area / ride down to Jamestown ferry

Me and a bunch of friends (cars and bikes) are ridding down to the Jamestown ferry today around 1pm. Anyone want to join? if so, give me a call.

647-9824

Im going out by myself right now to bullshit until then on my new bike , if anyone wants to meet up now and ride around, im down for that too. just give me a call.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Registered Member

jdmintegra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Richmond area / ride down to Jamestown ferry

ill be in the ric area today prob down to hooters then ride downtown..lemme kno if any of yall going to be out
Old 03-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

88 vert has disabled reputation

Glad to see you are back in the bike scene, mike. I wish i would have seen this yesterday, i was all over that area, went down route 10 to the ferry and rode route 5 back. tehn hit snake road a couple of times, there was like 20 bikes at point of rocks park just riding up and down snake road. We have to get together and go riding one day.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:40 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 88 vert
Glad to see you are back in the bike scene, mike. I wish i would have seen this yesterday, i was all over that area, went down route 10 to the ferry and rode route 5 back. tehn hit snake road a couple of times, there was like 20 bikes at point of rocks park just riding up and down snake road. We have to get together and go riding one day.
haha, are you serious? thats exactly what i did. i even hit snake when we got back. i didnt see all the bikes there though.

i ended up picking up a 06 gsxr 600 from burchams. i couldnt stand not having a bike.

i probably wont be riding today, but ill be riding all this week. we should meet up sometime. what are you riding?
Old 03-13-2006, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

88 vert has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by onepointone
haha, are you serious? thats exactly what i did. i even hit snake when we got back. i didnt see all the bikes there though.

i ended up picking up a 06 gsxr 600 from burchams. i couldnt stand not having a bike.

i probably wont be riding today, but ill be riding all this week. we should meet up sometime. what are you riding?
My buddy is supposed to get his 06 SV650 wednesday, so ill probably be riding wed. I got a 03 YZF600RR last july, nothing done except micron pipe. That 06 gsxr is bad ass, whats it ride like? Betta than the SV?
Old 03-13-2006, 04:51 PM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by 88 vert
My buddy is supposed to get his 06 SV650 wednesday, so ill probably be riding wed. I got a 03 YZF600RR last july, nothing done except micron pipe. That 06 gsxr is bad ass, whats it ride like? Betta than the SV?
its such a huge jump up from the sv. i like it alot. ive ridden a 05 gsxr600, and its alot different. alot more low end power, alot more top end too. handles sooooo much better than the sv, it doesnt even compare. the riding position is more aggressive, but i expected that. although, its not too bad. i didnt cramp up too bad riding to/from the ferry. i LOVE the stock exhaust too. it sounds amazing. i wanted something i would be happy would "out of the box" and i definately got it. theres really nothing i want to do with it as of yet. im really happy with it.

on the way down to the ferry yesterday..

Last edited by onepointone; 03-13-2006 at 04:53 PM.