Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

pics of my 636

Old 09-12-2007, 07:34 PM
PandaMania

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts
Default pics of my 636

Havent posted pics of the bike in awhile. Done a few things to her lately. Painted wheel lip gold and the spokes black, put in a new k&n filter, Power commander, thermal wrapped the exhaust, and got rid of the cat. zIt came with the two bros dual exhaust.

tell me what ya think.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:42 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi
Default Re: pics of my 636

Wow, looks nice. I could be wrong and thinking of someone else, but I coulda sworn you had a cruiser.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:44 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

yeah i have the cruizer too. got a hell of a steal on this last oct so i upgraded.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:52 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

That's right, I actually remember that now. Yeah def was a nice deal, if I had the money I woulda prolly went for it too.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:03 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Cool! Get on Kawiforums.

I would suggest getting rid of the K&N and going back to stock, personally...

I like the gold accents as well.. You can get gold overlay decals to even further accent. A complete gold bolt kit from tastynuts would be trick as well! Looking good though...
Old 09-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

damn dude!
Where the fuq have you been?
looks like a whole new bike
Old 09-12-2007, 08:31 PM
PandaMania

work man work. thats all i do. Finally got a promotion so i get sundays off now. im actully gonna go on a group ride sunday. its posted up on 7 cities. you should roll out.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:06 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

haha. this should be interesting .......
Old 09-12-2007, 09:56 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

SCF is garbage. I say that mainly because I'm banned SEVAcycles.com FTW
Old 09-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

i promised i would keep my beef out of Driven cause that could be a site of itself.
But just consider what the post above me said then multiply it by the square of Infinity +199. then you'd be @ 1/10 of my feelings toward that...

Quick Reply: pics of my 636