Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Paint job

Old 12-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Hollista Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HBizzack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paint job

i need to get my f4 painted, i also have some cracks and scratches cant a paint shop fix that?Im located in woodbridge need a recommendation asap?
Old 12-18-2004, 03:42 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Paint job

I'll paint it. Depends on the cracks and damage Sounds like in the 400 range . Im a full time painter for a body shop and ive been painting for almost 7 years now. Let me know.
Old 12-19-2004, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

RedLine703 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
I'll paint it. Depends on the cracks and damage Sounds like in the 400 range . Im a full time painter for a body shop and ive been painting for almost 7 years now. Let me know.
yo do you have any pics of bikes you've painted in the past?
Old 12-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Biker WannaB

TheHub02ss is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hijack the thread but is it possible to repair cracks on the plastic on the front of a bike?
Old 12-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo

where are you located Nate?
Old 12-20-2004, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by TheHub02ss
Sorry to hijack the thread but is it possible to repair cracks on the plastic on the front of a bike?

Nope it can be done. Depends on the damage, they make plastic welders too. Ive fixed a lot of plastic pieces without it though. Just sucks because sometimes it tends to crack back up because plastic expands and contracts with heat.

I havnt took any pics of my work unfortunatly. I had a h22a accord that painted that willsh22accord on the board now owns. I'm still painting stuff for him. I've painted sungs old Hatchback. PM him for pictures...im sure he has some too. Just ask around on this site. Everyone knows me from my paint work. I just painted a valve cover for "freq" -jeremy zappas as well. I am in the process of painting 2 harley tanks and fenders here next week. Both going black but one is having silver tribal art on it, and the other is having purple flames. I can get some pictures of the work when its finished then.

And im located in Newport news.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:41 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

The valve cover you painted for Jeremy was very nice
Old 12-21-2004, 07:31 PM
^this guy^

DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
Nope it can be done. Depends on the damage, they make plastic welders too. Ive fixed a lot of plastic pieces without it though. Just sucks because sometimes it tends to crack back up because plastic expands and contracts with heat.

I havnt took any pics of my work unfortunatly. I had a h22a accord that painted that willsh22accord on the board now owns. I'm still painting stuff for him. I've painted sungs old Hatchback. PM him for pictures...im sure he has some too. Just ask around on this site. Everyone knows me from my paint work. I just painted a valve cover for "freq" -jeremy zappas as well. I am in the process of painting 2 harley tanks and fenders here next week. Both going black but one is having silver tribal art on it, and the other is having purple flames. I can get some pictures of the work when its finished then.

And im located in Newport news.
You painted daves h22 accord(I beleive) which I now own....beautiful work
Old 12-22-2004, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by 01prixGT
You painted daves h22 accord(I beleive) which I now own....beautiful work

ahh, yes i did. I love that car. Keep it clean
Old 12-22-2004, 04:35 PM
^this guy^

DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson

Oh yeah...its clean for the most part. White is always hard to keep clean though. I have some pics of the car and the valve cover that you painted if you want me to post them up for some shots of your work.

Quick Reply: Paint job