Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

newbie bike crash, leg cut off

Old 03-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quagmire has disabled reputation
Default newbie bike crash, leg cut off

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2260280
Old 03-26-2008, 03:05 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: newbie bike crash, leg cut off

Dude deserved it. Fucking moron. He didn't "accelerate moderately" shifting at 12k and going 100mph.

Fuck him.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

read that before
New riders should read that. to bad it is not like one of those safety videos where the guy and everyone around him tells the story
Old 03-26-2008, 03:45 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by j4k3
Dude deserved it. Fucking moron. He didn't "accelerate moderately" shifting at 12k and going 100mph.

Fuck him.
That's a stupid fucking thing to say.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:02 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Fuck him.
Would you want somebody to say the same about you?
Old 03-26-2008, 04:05 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Fuck him.
X1239847129834719203710923741092783409172834091827 34019243

I'm glad he didnt take anyone innocent out with him..
Old 03-26-2008, 04:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Fucking typical.

I hate when you guys act like that. No one deserves that shit.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:13 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Fucking typical.

I hate when you guys act like that. No one deserves that shit.
i agree, you guys are fucked up. if that was your brother or even a friend you wouldnt be saying that shit.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:20 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
i agree, you guys are fucked up. if that was your brother or even a friend you wouldnt be saying that shit.
I think the bottom line is that the guy messed up... We've all rolled the throttle a little too far on the street at some point or another. As much as I've calmed down, I'm sure I still wind a gear out more than I should be on a daily basis on my way to/from work. I admit that. I don't ride like a maniac though, and I don't think I or anyone else deserves to lose their life or even just a limb. That's something there's no coming back from!

One of my best friends that I ride with lost his leg in a motorcycle accident. He still rides though, so that speaks volumes about his character IMHO.

It only takes a split second to make the wrong decision, or a poor decision, and to unfortunately pay the consequences. No one deserves it.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Fuck him.
No. He may have caused the problem, but I don't want to see anyone lose their life or body parts. When you have an accident and it's due to lack of experience or doing something stupid should we say, Fuck him, about you?

And you can accelerate at a decent pace and get close to 100 mph easily in third gear.

Quick Reply: newbie bike crash, leg cut off