Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

need a favor from ya'll

Old 09-23-2008, 11:09 AM
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default need a favor from ya'll

trying to put together a "portfolio" kind of thing for the work i've done in the past. anyone that has any pics of my old bikes, or custom work i've done on other bikes, please either post them up so i can save them, or e-mail them to me. i lost ALOT of pics when my pc crashed last time, i was hoping people may have some of them saved somewhere, or if you own a bike i built (or did custom work on) if you could snap some pics and send em, that'd be great too. thanks guys/gals.

anyone that can point me in the right direction for hosting my own web page (not a forum type thing, just a "promotional" page), i'd greatly appreciate any help with that also. need to put together a common area to show certain people my work and whatnot.

*** and i know alot of you people (yes YOU PEOPLE) are smartasses, so lets keep the pics to work i honestly did or had a hand in doing thanks ***
Old 09-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default Re: need a favor from ya'll

Didnt you just post this a month or so ago???? What did you do with those replies?
Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
trying to put together a "portfolio" kind of thing for the work i've done in the past. anyone that has any pics of my old bikes, or custom work i've done on other bikes, please either post them up so i can save them, or e-mail them to me. i lost ALOT of pics when my pc crashed last time, i was hoping people may have some of them saved somewhere, or if you own a bike i built (or did custom work on) if you could snap some pics and send em, that'd be great too. thanks guys/gals.

anyone that can point me in the right direction for hosting my own web page (not a forum type thing, just a "promotional" page), i'd greatly appreciate any help with that also. need to put together a common area to show certain people my work and whatnot.

*** and i know alot of you people (yes YOU PEOPLE) are smartasses, so lets keep the pics to work i honestly did or had a hand in doing thanks ***

I'll keep an eye out, but my comp crashed a short while ago, but if you ever need a good word put in for you I'm sure half of drag will call in on your behalf .
Old 09-23-2008, 12:38 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

except me, I will say steve kicks kittens just to cause him problems.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

on myspace
pics of the belated Shinigami
Old 09-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

MOVE has disabled reputation

Google yourself............I found a few when I did, also could just do a search in bikepics.com, im sure there are some you did on there (there was this blue bandit one time that you helped out quite a bit on).....most my files are too big for here.............
Attached Thumbnails need a favor from ya'll-skrooz.jpg   need a favor from ya'll-skroozloo.jpg  
Old 09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by MOVE
Google yourself............I found a few when I did, also could just do a search in bikepics.com, im sure there are some you did on there (there was this blue bandit one time that you helped out quite a bit on).....most my files are too big for here.............
holy sheeeeit! he lives!! hahahaha. what's goin on man?

and yup, tried that. got a few that i had posted on random forums here and there. trying to go back thru all my posts here, on cycleforums, custom fighters, stuntlife, 650 central, chopperunderground, rivet riders, supermotojunkie, oldskoolsuzuki, and all the other hundreds of forums i'm registered on, lol.

on a side note, i'm just gonna call it before it happens... as soon as skiv sees this, i know EXACTLY what pic he's gonna post.... i'd put money on it, lol.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Skr00z, are you still in the same area? I might just have to stop by :-p.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FuQnW31rd
on myspace
pics of the belated Shinigami
Ya he said custom ... Not if u blew your motor and I fixed it post it up k thanx bye
Old 09-23-2008, 04:20 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by pasty
Skr00z, are you still in the same area? I might just have to stop by :-p.

define "same area"...

if you mean va beach, then yes. though i live by the strip now (meaning i can see the ocean, lol)

Quick Reply: need a favor from ya'll