Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Mountain trip this coming saturday 5-27-06

Old 05-22-2006, 11:30 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Mountain trip this coming saturday 5-27-06

I want to make a trip to the mountains this coming friday. anyone is welcome, just as long as you dont ride like a complete and total jackass. wheelies every now and then are fine, but its not ok at every straight away. also, im not trying to blaze 100mph the whole way there....

the route i usually go is

rt 60 west - 56 - 29 - 56 - hit the blue ridge parkway to waynesboro, then either his harrisonburg where 33 goes into the mountains and take that all the way home, or we hit 64 from waynesboro. im open for other routes as long as they are good roads in the mountains.

also, we will be leaving from the richmond/chester/midlothian area. i think maybe we can meet up somewhere on 60 before we head out.

anyone down?
Old 05-22-2006, 11:32 AM
DANGEROUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER
Default Re: Mountain trip this coming saturday 5-27-06

Damn I need to buy another bike.