Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Motorcyclist crashes after high speed chase on I-264

Old 05-18-2006, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrRelevant_One has disabled reputation
Cool Motorcyclist crashes after high speed chase on I-264

Motorcyclist crashes after high speed chase on I-264

09:32 AM EDT on Thursday, May 18, 2006
13News

A motorcyclist was injured following a police pursuit on I-264 in Virginia Beach Wednesday night.

State Police say the pursuit began at 9:41 p.m. when a trooper attempted to stop a motorcyclist who was seen popping wheelies on the interstate and going over 100 miles per hour.

As the trooper attempted to stop the motorcycle, the driver sideswiped the trooper's vehicle near the Lynnhaven Parkway exit. Police say the motorcycle then turned around and drove the wrong way on the interstate for about 100 yards, then turned around again and started going the correct direction at 130 MPH.

Police say the motorcyclist got off the freeway at the Birdneck Road exit, hit the trooper's car again and a Ford Explorer before he crashed.

The motorcyclist was transported to Sentara Va. Beach General Hospital with injuries believed to be non-life threatening.

Any one see this dumba$$!!?? Thats what his a$$ gets!!
Old 05-18-2006, 05:40 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Motorcyclist crashes after high speed chase on I-264

what a fucking idiot
Old 05-18-2006, 05:41 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Do you really think HE sideswiped the officer, or do you think the officer tried to take him out? Think about it.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:47 AM
Blood Money

turbo9mm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Do you really think HE sideswiped the officer, or do you think the officer tried to take him out? Think about it.
You know damn well the officer tried to take him out. I mean bike vs car who would win..
Old 05-18-2006, 05:48 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

no one on a bike would try to hit a car... that can only end 1 way.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

That's my point. It wasn't a question..
Old 05-18-2006, 06:04 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

Wow, the guys an idiot in the first place. I like how the media makes it out to sound like the biker sideswipped the trooper.... EVERY biker knows you dont fuck with cars.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:27 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

even if the trooper did side swipe him, so what? that fucktard could of killed someone.. i would have no problem doing that if i was a cop and someone was doing that shit. just because your on a bike, it doesnt give you the right to ride like that and expect people (especially cops) to not cut you off or stop you.

what if he didnt fuck up and accidentally sidewipe the trooper?

either way, that asshole got what he deserved.. hes got balls to try that shit.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Blood Money

turbo9mm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepointone
even if the trooper did side swipe him, so what? that fucktard could of killed someone.. i would have no problem doing that if i was a cop and someone was doing that shit. just because your on a bike, it doesnt give you the right to ride like that and expect people (especially cops) to not cut you off or stop you.

what if he didnt fuck up and accidentally sidewipe the trooper?

either way, that asshole got what he deserved.. hes got balls to try that shit.

yeah but in doing so, the officer could of gotten my vehicles involved in an accident. If the rider would of lost control at that rate of speed who knows where the bike would of ended up.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:59 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

OR... he could let the motorcycle keep going 130mph (which isnt unrealistic) down the WRONG side of a highway.. and who knows what innocent driver (or family) is going to be involved... id much rather be hit by a slowing down dead body/motorcycle, than one that is still traveling at 130mph.

either way, its a lose/lose situation for the trooper.. which wouldnt have to be if that guy wasnt such a jackass.. i hope he can never ride again...

Quick Reply: Motorcyclist crashes after high speed chase on I-264