Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

More DC Bike show pictures (56k... )

Old 01-14-2008, 11:07 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default More DC Bike show pictures (56k... )

the pictures arent amazing quality, but they get the job done.

My camera died when i went back to suzuki to take pictures of their bikes. i was really excited about seeing the new 600/750 as i want another bike now that gsxr600 has sold. i was really disappointed in the way they look, and it looks like the same frame/engine as the last two years. i havent really read up on the new design, and the sales guy didnt know anything about it either. also wanted to point out that they had ben spies 2006 superbike on display, painted up like his 07 race bike. kind of cheesy if you ask me.

ill start off with this one. I always liked to 1098, but its out of my price range. since i was so disappointed with suzuki (i hate to say it) this is DEFINITELY going to be my next purchase.

1098R - $40k.

Casey Stoner's bike

Roger Hayden's Supersport winning Zx6rr

The new zx10r: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? this is the most disgusting looking bike ever...
Old 01-14-2008, 11:08 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: More DC Bike show pictures (56k... )

Rossi's bike:

Redbull Rookie's cup bike:

Cross section of a buell.

Some of you guys will love this. Yes, thats a 13b rotary engine on this thing, bmw transmission, gxxr front end, custom frame.. ect.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:08 AM
ASE Master

I didnt even know bmw was coming out with this:

New cbr1000rr. this bike was very ugly, but it literally felt like it was the size of a 600. its a very small bike.

Cool paint sceme for the 600rr

Last edited by onepointone; 01-14-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

very nice..... wish i couldve gone!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:39 AM
M Mode............

S4::Indukted has disabled reputation

very nice...I'll take that FIAT kit please =)
Old 01-14-2008, 11:56 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

I can't believe you didn't get any pics of the RSD bikes other than the 1000RR
Old 01-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

WAIT A SEC!
we have 2 threads about the same damn show?
geez...
Old 01-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

This guy wants to be a mod when he grows up ......
Old 01-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

been there done that
no thanx
Old 01-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

I was very dissapointed with the 08 GSXR 600/750 too. IMO the best 08's were the 1000rr and 600rr. The 1000rr just felt and fit perfect.